Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Less Than Jake

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

Heather!

Heather!
  • decaying organic matter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,802 posts
  • Joined Feb 03, 2006
  • 406 rep

Is New Mexico far from Arizona? If so, excuse my ignorance! :(

I have to say, I'm sort of glad I live in Ireland (well, I know bands rarely come here) but the UK is only a flight away (and usually fairly cheap too) so I can just hop on a plane.

No worries! Phoenix AZ is about a 7-hour drive from where I am, which could be do-able (I go to Denver Colorado for shows a lot which is approx the same distance) but the Fat tour date in AZ is during my final exams. I just found out one of their Colorado dates is on my 21st birthday which would be soooo fun, but it's too short notice now and I have family coming into town :( oh well. The best thing about bands on Fat is they tour a lot, at least.

Isabel

Isabel
  • 'You wouldn't even let me sing my own damn song!'

• 12,253 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2005
  • 794 rep

No worries! Phoenix AZ is about a 7-hour drive from where I am, which could be do-able (I go to Denver Colorado for shows a lot which is approx the same distance) but the Fat tour date in AZ is during my final exams. I just found out one of their Colorado dates is on my 21st birthday which would be soooo fun, but it's too short notice now and I have family coming into town :( oh well. The best thing about bands on Fat is they tour a lot, at least.

Oh wow, thaat is far! Awh, that sucks you already made plans :( Ha, I didn't even know this tour was a 'thing' until this year :lol:

Can't stop listening to this album! Spinning it on repeat like crazy!

zack jones

zack jones
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Joined Apr 08, 2013
  • 780 rep

Listened to In With The Out Crowd and I have now become obsessed. So. Many. Great. Hooks. goddamn

Neon Light

Neon Light
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Joined Jan 22, 2010
  • 403 rep
Cannot wait to see these guys next week!

desertrose

desertrose
  • Best Thing In Town

• 8,105 posts
  • Joined Mar 11, 2011
  • 9,506 rep

roger lima @LessThanRAJ 5h

39 hours of travel to Brisbane... Andddddddddd. GO!! #Soundwave2014 @LessThanJake

Isabel

Isabel
  • 'You wouldn't even let me sing my own damn song!'

• 12,253 posts
  • Joined Sep 01, 2005
  • 794 rep

The UK tour was just unbelieveable. I honestly thought that going to see them 14 times over 18 days would be enough....but it wasn't at all. Would easily do it again in a heartbeat. Everything about it was amazing, love this band more than words can even say.

This photo sums up everything really :)

1958070_10152333336527289_435353495_n.jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users