A radio for green day

Little big fan mike

There a radio for green day, aol, without url. To find it, aol.com and look. It is really brilliant

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There a radio for green day, aol, without url. To find it, aol.com and look. It is really brilliant

i don't have an aol account so i can't listen :(

well it's a green day station but they throw in a little tom petty for variety.

Guest Phoebe.

Well, thanks for the.. Almost-Link. I'm sure some people can get some enjoyment out of this.

Especially if they dont like music. *smile sweetly edge away from the rabid Green Day fans*

they also have an all ramones...all cure :wub: and other ones. they have a punk one, that plays screeching weasel pretty regularly.

Alice Cooper has his own radio station :D he talks and all, plays decent music, not much of his own stuff.

Guest n1i0m3r9od

I use to listen to it when I used AOL.

But, I just set my iPod to shuffle.

They aint got nothing on me.

:bunny:

I love the all-Green Day station on AOL radio. They play a really good mix of all of their stuff, including the more obscure things. One of the best things about AOL. :D

I'm sure it's cool, but if I wanna listen to Green Day I listen to one of theire cd's..

Thats what i do its much

y go on the radio thing

you all can listen, even without AOL.... go to aolradio.com and click on one of the stations to the right hand.. then once you get to the radio go to alternitive, the to all green day.

AOL radio freezes up my computer....otherwise I would listen to it.

you all can listen, even without AOL.... go to aolradio.com and click on one of the stations to the right hand.. then once you get to the radio go to alternitive, the to all green day.

it still won't let me it says i have to download something and i'm not downloading anything :dry:

Okay, this is the kind of thing that makes people get sick of the songs.

I play that station all the time, they play a great mix of old and new Green Day as well as Network songs.

As far as your comment saying "this is what makes people sick of their songs" What does that have to do with anything? The thread starter was just letting you know this is available to those who might enjoy it. (Since this is a Green Day Forum I am sure there are many who would enjoy it) As with any music if you tire of listening to it turn it off or change the station.

Archived