Does Anyone Vote for Green Day on TRL???

sweetie_vane

I was just wondering if people watch TRL or at least vote for Green Day's: ST.Jimmy

Its been off the countdown....but they said it was number 13 today.... i mean does anyone vote?

I think whats so stupid is that they changed the rules now....last time you can vote as many times as you want. But now you have to register and can only vote once online......

Well anyways if you have time...your vote could just make them be on the countdown once again.....

I voted!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously don't know who votes on TRL...I mean I'm sorry but I don't really care if Green Day is on the countdown, I don't waste my time clicking that button a bunch of times.

I seriously don't know who votes on TRL...I mean I'm sorry but I don't really care if Green Day is on the countdown, I don't waste my time clicking that button a bunch of times.

same here.

Ya i guess.....all they put on trl is lousy music anyways...

didn't we try to vote for longview on that one day and then it didn't show up... that was the only time i've voted

didn't we try to vote for longview on that one day and then it didn't show up... that was the only time i've voted

Haha yeah that totally went down the drain. :down:

haha true i think billie,mike,and tre were pretty satified with the GRAMMY, seven moonmen, 2 european and all these other stuff they won. now who cares about trl? u cant even watch it in some countries!

It'd be kind of hypocritical for those of us who aren't happy with Green Day's current ubiquity to vote for them on something like TRL.

I guess you guys are right... well i'll just keep voting representing all you guys (lol)

Personally, i would like to see St.Jimmy retire from TRL....as in off the countdown once it hits 50 days... like Wake me Up When September Ends..it retired

Anyways thats good enough....

Thanks for your response! :)

personally im fucking sick of seeing em on tv. when they appear for interviews on tv and stuff now i dont really even watch. they were officailly the most played band of 05, considering all forms of media, by some wierd thing. its on greenday.com. anyway, i miss it when it was a huge deal to see em on tv and it made my day.

If I ever had any respect for TRL, I lost it when they ignored our attempt to get Longview on. No I don't vote.

Guest n1i0m3r9od

I don't.

TRL sucks. What music show only airs half of the video. The rest is all talking, and interviewing paris Hilton...

i'd rather have them off TRL and any other show..its getting old..

I hate TRL. I hate MTV. The last episode I fully watched was years ago. I watched the end of the show a couple of times when WMUWSE came out. I was happy when it hit no. 1 so fast, but then I stopped watching. I recorded the TRL Green Day was in, cut out the Green Day parts and got rid of the rest. I hate that show and the VJs make me crazy. FUSE is a much better channel and I find Daily Download more enjoyable most of the time. Right now it is lacking because of all the hip-hop stuff, but usually it is pretty good. MTV... never all that good. Don't waste your time voting.

Same here.

i cant remember the last time i voted for/ watched that show. i think it was sometime my freshman year of high school.

i love how everyone is being so punk about hating trl. it's funny.

• 3 weeks later...

HEY!!! they just showed Green Day - Longview on TRL..... Ha!!

Too Bad you guys missed it....

Archived