Splitting up Green Day and General Chat

Fuzz

I already mentioned the purpose of the off topic. That forum is for those few threads that repeat over and over and never stop. The General would be more of a discussion based forum. It'd be exactly what goes in this fourm, witout the Green Day talk, that'd be in the other forum.

Personally, I'm all for it. That way discussions can be held about resonable topics (that means you'd still have to control yourselves over spam), but leaving a place dedicated to talking about Green Day realted things. I think it could work out for the best.

I think it's a great idea. I'm 100% for it!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the definition of general chat anyways...people just post stuff from the top of their heads and post it general chat like me.... i really don't know where to post my topics.... under off topic or green day cuz it always has to do something with green day yet it gets moved....

W/E ya just divide the two......but again ...... what would general chat be??

sounds good! so i actually get to choose what i wanna talk about, and be moe directs (hehe) :P

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

I'm so sick of every discussion on Green Day that gets beaten to death over and over again. If I don't have to see another discussion thread about the band, I'll be happy.

Haha, finally something that makes me want to support this! I guess 90% of the Green Day topics are overdone and boring so I probably wouldn't miss them that much anyways. I just like it the way it is though...

sounds good! so i actually get to choose what i wanna talk about, and be moe directs (hehe) :P

How does dividing the forums have any effect on what you get to talk about? Isn't that what separate threads are for?

Your signature makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack...on loop.

Haha, finally something that makes me want to support this! I guess 90% of the Green Day topics are overdone and boring so I probably wouldn't miss them that much anyways. I just like it the way it is though...

You just like agreeing with me. :P

it sounds like a good concept but i honestly don't see them staying separate for very long. people go off topic really easily, especially in the green day threads cause almost anything you could talk about in them has already been discussed to death.

Archived