Splitting up Green Day and General Chat

Fuzz

I've mentioned it in passing. Just a 'we should do that' point.

Meh, haven't seen it. Well well, i probably just forgot it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, haven't seen it. Well well, i probably just forgot it.

Likely, I probably mentioned it once in 2003.

Thats a long time ago. I dont remember much from that time. Only that the board was completely black and you had to log in to see anything. And Large Coke.

I like it the way it is. People are going to post things in the wrong place anyway... so mods will just have to move them to the right forum... more than do now.

Yes. Yes. Please.

People are seeing the forum on the front page and are joining to ask questions about Green Day, and other n00bs keep bringing up topics about them over and over again...

PLEASE do so.

Yeah it would be awesome if they were split because sometimes I just have no intrest in reading some of the general topic threads

I definitely agree. It will make it a lot less confusing for all us, especially the recent n00bs.

I like it. Seperate it. That way if there's breaking GD news, it won't get drowned out at the bottom by random non-gd threads.

Sounds cool, i like cool interesting threads and i think they should be separated from 'off-topic' 'spam' whatever, and from green day.

dunno. I don't think we need to separete the Green Day/ Genaral Thread.

..i agree :/

Yeah, I'm gonna vote "no" because of the convenience factor. It's a good idea in theory, but I don't want to be switching back and forth between forums for discussions I might be equally interested in.

i think thats a good idea, that way people dont get topics closed so much and the mods can relax a little on what is spam and what isnt

Archived