National Post or some newspaper trashed Green Day

myfuckedup truth

holy crap that ignorant newpaper article writer. She said GD was self absorbed and was ignorant. I can't believe it! And she said she didn't even listen to American Idiot.. like how can she say those things if she has never listened to their albums?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man I read it because it had green day in it... and my mum forced me too. she gave me the "I don't want you to listen to them shit" talk. But still why would someone trash GD? they rock

But still why would someone trash GD? they rock

yeah, i don't understand why others would have different opinions than us?

No, seriously. Is this even a real newspaper? The name sounds made-up. I'd like to read the article, though.

No, seriously. Is this even a real newspaper? The name sounds made-up. I'd like to read the article, though.

Yeah. Its a real paper.

Whatever you say, man. I still maintain that if I haven't seen it or heard of it, it doesn't exist.

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING CUASE SOMEONE DOSNT LIKE GREEN DAY!!! SAVE ME!

Whatever you say, man. I still maintain that if I haven't seen it or heard of it, it doesn't exist.

oh thats cool

Guest Holden

yeah, i don't understand why others would have different opinions than us?

Different opinions do not exist, much like platypus'

holy crap that ignorant newpaper article writer. She said GD was self absorbed and was ignorant. I can't believe it! And she said she didn't even listen to American Idiot.. like how can she say those things if she has never listened to their albums?

Ahhhh how cute she's been introduced to the world that doesn't like Green Day

I would say the platypus is the greatest hoax ever...but Australians are just not that smart.

I'm sorry, I've just discovered the deliciously addictive world of Aussie-bashing, and I can't seem to stop.

Guest Holden

I would say the platypus is the greatest hoax ever...but Australians are just not that smart.

ut oh! you got an aussie mad! he might have attack kangaroos or Paul Hogan, id be scared.

Archived