How far would you go to meet Green Day ?

kiwi_green_day

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i was at some kind of concert or something then i would make myself go over to them. Especially if it was their concert, and just say hi or whatever. But if (and this would never happen, specially here) i was to see them walking down the street or something...then i wouldn't do anything about it. I mean i'd probably spaz inwardly for a couple seconds, but i wouldn't go over to them....specially if they had their kids or wives or whatever with them. I'd feel too weird.

Yeah, if they were with someone [family/friends whatever] I'd leave them be.

I've been pondering for the last half hour wtf I'd actually say to them without sounding like an ass :pinch: I don't think it's possible lol

i probably wouldn't have the guts to walk up to them and say "hi" or anything. so i'd probably be hiding behind bushes and trees and stuff and follow them around town. haha.

Actually yeah, the more I think about it that's probably what I'd do! :lol:

Stalking Billie Joe could be a lot of fun :eyebrows::P

Yeah, if they were with someone [family/friends whatever] I'd leave them be.

Same.

i don't know what i would do to meet them.. i never really thought about it. i think if someone asked me, "would you do (insert something to do) to meet green day?" i would answer, but i can't really think of something off the top of my head that i would do.. if i saw them i would go and say hi and stuff though

lets see,

you know that story in Kerplunk!? ya. that is pretty much how far i would go.

Call me retarded, but what story? [i don't have Kerplunk :pinch: waiting for it to be released]

i would go 2000 Light Years far and I'd travel 1000 Hours to meet them. :blush:

thats what i was kinda thinking too

(only i wouldn't have been clever enough to use the 2000 light years away and 1000 hours :P )

This could make really good reality tv. People could vote in various dumbarse things fans have to do to meet Green Day, just to see how far people really go.

Could be entertaining.... or not :ermm:

i dont know how far i would go, but it'd be awesome to meet them

i've always wondered what they smell like, tre looks like he would smell fruity :lol:

i dunno, i might call in to win some backstage passes from a radio station.

i would do that.. me and my sister tried to call in to our local radio station to try and win INXS tickets because we had nothing better to do...

well i talked to Mike VERY BREIFLY..like for 30 seconds... when he was signing my guitar strap.... :D but i would like to meet Billie Joe and Tre... i guess i could jump on stage :) probably get beat up by the dumb ass body guards tho...

I think flying out of your country to meet them is a bit much. :blink:

Anyway to meet them, I would probably enter contests or go to their concerts and stay as late as possible.

If they were having like an meet and greet thing I would probably go if it wasn't more than maybe 2 hours away.

I don't know I haven't really thought about it.

i'm sure i'll never meet them :( but if igo on holiday to the u.s. then i would definitely go to california.

I'd calmly walk up to them, tell them that they were my idols, and ask them for an autograph/picture.

I'd try not to flip and make myself look like an ass.

I don't think there would be much more I could do. Maybe I could bring a megaphone to a concert, shove my way up front, and shout at the muntil they let me up on stage. :lol:

But really who do you think they'd remember?

The person who quietly asked for an autograph and left or the ass who jumped up on stage and mooned the crowd? :thumbsup:

would you take a whole bottle of tylenol and then drink a whole bottle of vodka and then go light some old ladies house on fire?

i can't think of anything :(

i would just... stand in the line to meet them :)

me too

its the easiest way

ummm...enter contests online and radio and stuff.

edit: OH. and draw them pretty comics.

Archived