How far would you go to meet Green Day ?

kiwi_green_day

...ha ha ive met green day and most of you haveeeenttt

just felt like saying that :)

how? i dont get it. how do u even meet them, like at their concerts? do u have to know someone that knows someone that knows someone ect. to get a backstage pass or something?

the ppl that have meet them how did u get like get the oportunity to meet them?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how? i dont get it. how do u even meet them, like at their concerts? do u have to know someone that knows someone that knows someone ect. to get a backstage pass or something?

the ppl that have meet them how did u get like get the oportunity to meet them?

at concerts..

just hanging out before/after them.

i met mike at pop disaster a few years back

he was just skating around and talking to his friends.

its not hard to meet them.

just get there early/stay there after a while.

• 7 months later...

Well sitting on a chair and watching Green Day's dvd makes me wonna go there and talk to them but as i live in Greece the distance between us is very long! so is it worth while to leave my country and go to Cali? What would you do if you where at my place?

hey! i am from greece tooo! :woot:

but i never thought of goin to California to see them. :/

It's a bit harder than you think....even if it's three rock stars who live in small towns....

Do you honestly believe that you just have to fly to California to meet Green Day ?

:o *takes airline ticket back to First Choice and asks for refund* :dry:

Merged with exact same topic, btw.

:o *takes airline ticket back to First Choice and asks for refund* :dry:

Pfff, teenies... I dunno

Erm,

If I was in Berkeley I'd look out for them, if you know what I mean.

But I wouldn't fly out especially.

I doubt i'll ever get the chance to meet them, living in Australia.

If i did i know i'd make a fool of myself though :/

I dont think meeting them at a concert would be that great either, just running into them and getting to have a chat would be the best :) Unlikely though...

I would do a lot of crazy things to meet them.... :P

Jump up on stage (Not happening :dry: ).....

Throw myself infront of their car (maybe too dangerous :ermm: )....

Anything really......But not killing myself....that wouldn't make sence....

But I don't really know what I would do WHEN I meet them (And some day I will!! :rolleyes: )...

Cause you can't really predict what you're going to say or do or what situation you're in....

You just gotta take it like it comes.... :blush:

i wouldn'y really do anything. i don't have any desire to meet green day. they're humans just like the rest of us, so i dont see what the big deal is. besides, it's not like they're anything special like nathan or anything.

I would go to the ends of the earth

brave through trecherous tundras

scorching deserts

dense jungles......

ahha enough of that shiz, if it was a matter of crossing the street, yes I would do that

Throw myself infront of their car (maybe too dangerous :ermm: )....

That made me laugh :lol: .

ahha enough of that shiz, if it was a matter of crossing the street, yes I would do that

Ditto.

I thought about it & now I'm really thinking what I would say to them..

i probably wouldn't have the guts to walk up to them and say "hi" or anything. so i'd probably be hiding behind bushes and trees and stuff and follow them around town. haha.

I love them so much that I don't want to meet them. I mean, I do and I don't. I have this fear, that if I meet them they will be like the biggest jerks ever, but I don't think they are. Because if I saw them I wouldnt want to act like a fricken teenie and be like, "OMGZ ITZ LYKE BILLIE JOE!" I'd probably be like, "Hey, I know you get this all the time, but I love your music and it has totally changed my life. Can I have an autograph?" But even that sounds a little desperate..kinda. I don't know, I'd like to keep my distance and admire from afar. Maybe get an autograph off of eBay or something. :huh:

If i was at some kind of concert or something then i would make myself go over to them. Especially if it was their concert, and just say hi or whatever. But if (and this would never happen, specially here) i was to see them walking down the street or something...then i wouldn't do anything about it. I mean i'd probably spaz inwardly for a couple seconds, but i wouldn't go over to them....specially if they had their kids or wives or whatever with them. I'd feel too weird.

this is what i would do.say...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

then shit myself....

not really. i mean the are regular people just like us, the shit ,piss, talk ,breath, and have a life....

Yeah I know, but they're slightly more than regular people - they're fucking amazing people! :woot:

Anyway, I'd do a lot of stupid things to meet them - not anything that would kill me, but I'd be prepared to do some pretty dumbass stuff! :P

The most realistic way I'm ever gonna meet them though is if I win a contest or get a backstage pass or something like that

I'd be so nervous when I met them, especially if it was Billie Joe - I mean, what the hell do you say to a rockstar that they haven't heard a million times before? And also I'd sound like a complete teenie!

Archived