How far would you go to meet Green Day ?

kiwi_green_day

HAH got you attention anyways.... i would like to now how far youd go to meet green day tell me what you would do (im not tlking bout sexual favours either)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...i would walk up to them..

thats all i had to do.

so thats all im gonna do.

:D

...i would walk up to them..

thats all i had to do.

so thats all im gonna do.

:D

me too.

id probably just go see their concert i wouldnt do anything too stupid id proably give all my money away tho. :)

well green day dont genrally walk round the street here in new zealand so im not so lucky to be able just to walk up to them

well green day dont genrally walk round the street here in new zealand so im not so lucky to be able just to walk up to them

same here. in tassie they dont really do that they kinda dont even live in the same country as i do

I don't know...I'd do something I guess

well duh! (and I had that avatar b4 u!1!1! j/k i did have it though!)

well duh! (and I had that avatar b4 u!1!1! j/k i did have it though!)

Well I am happy for you... it's a good avator

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't really do anything.

Meeting bands isn't really a hype for me.

If I meet them I meet them. But I'm not going to make desperate attempt just to tell them I love them and so on and so forth. They've heard that billions of times.

Also, I don't like sounding desperate.

umm. id desperatly try tell em that theyre my heros or something, but not like freaking out screaming or anything. i imagine if it was at a concert i wouldnt get much more than a hello or handshake, considering the thousands that wanna meet em too.

I would try to meet them after a concert, but other then that I don't know what I would do.

Actually, I don't think I want to meet them (at least not right now), because I would just end up saying something stupid and looking like an idiot. :thumbsup:

I'm sure everyone looks like an idiot when they meet them... I mean what do you say? You don't want to say anything they've heard a bujillion times before...but you mean what you say....but.... djhfksdhgk

this is what i would do.say...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

then shit myself....

not really. i mean the are regular people just like us, the shit ,piss, talk ,breath, and have a life....

Um, depends? I probably wouldn't try to hard. Cause then i'd feel like a douche. I'd much rather just meet them by accident.

i would camp outside tres house or if i see his car i would jump on the car, break the window and sacrifice my life for an autograph :eyebrows: or maybe something more.

Um, depends? I probably wouldn't try to hard. Cause then i'd feel like a douche. I'd much rather just meet them by accident.

yeah. me too.

...ha ha ive met green day and most of you haveeeenttt

just felt like saying that :)

Actually, I wouldn't do anything. Meeting them would be nice, but I wouldn't do anything special to try and meet them. They are normal people and deserve to be treated as such.

Archived