Should the Bouncing Souls tour with Green Day again for the Souls new album coming out?

stza

Should the Bouncing Souls tour with Green Day again for the Souls new album coming out?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the Bouncing Souls have a new album coming out in April and I know Green Day is working on a new album, I really think they Bouncing Souls should tour with Green Day ONE MORE TIME! The first time was great this time would be even fuckin' better.

Green Day is done touring for a while...The Souls' album is coming out in a few months...it wouldn't work out

I don't know who the bouncing souls are... but if they are good maybe... Green Day kinda need a break though... they've been touring for forever.

lets see, should green day tour with ashlee simpson?! what do you guys think?!

mike, i know YOU will LOVE that!!!

STFU JEBUS CHRIST.

nononononono.

how many times have u asked if they should tour with green day no already NO FUCKING NO NO NO :sick:

The choices in your polls are always so restricting...

yeah, this question needs choices like "maybe...fuck no...shit no...hell no..."

yeah, this question needs choices like "maybe...fuck no...shit no...hell no..."

ha ha ha ha. :laugh: I almost pissed myself!

where are the second and third?

If you really want that many, make them yourself. I'm enjoying seeing a 0% beside my warn indicator.

when did bouncing souls tour with em? that woud be cool, but green days new album wont be out for a while, it wont work out.

now it seems that rancid and green day might have a new album around the same time.......now that would be a tour.

would the souls be headlining if so it wouldnt work, ppl would go for just for green day.

So the Bouncing Souls have a new album coming out in April and I know Green Day is working on a new album, I really think they Bouncing Souls should tour with Green Day ONE MORE TIME! The first time was great this time would be even fuckin' better.

who are the bouncing souls :huh:

Archived