Songs covered by Green Day

st.jimmy.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna be on TV makes me laugh and smile.

Especially when Billie Joe says "take OFF MY PANTS!"

*shiver*

i fought the law isnt a clash song. they only covered it, like 100 other bands

i fought the law isnt a clash song. they only covered it, like 100 other bands

oh #_# .yeah, i knew like tonns of ppl covered it, but i have no idea whose song it origionaly was. i though it was them :-P lol whose is it?

since this is now merged, i will say(since the poll i made was only for studio recorded covers) that teenage lobotomy&blitzkrig bob are the BEST!!!! :wub: definatly, none better of their covers. :happy: seriously, they do the ramones better then the ramones!! :woot:

Is "King for a day" a cover? i think i heard it somewhere...I love their cover of "we are the champions" by Queen. :thumbsup:

yer only 2 people have said we are the champions i know some they should do like ac/dc T.N.T and queens we will rock you or bohemian rhapsody

I can't stand Green Day's version of We Are The Champions. But I do like Shout/Johnny B Goode.

And the Knowledge cover isn't that bad.

I love all their covers, all though I don't like the cover of My Generation so much, I think it's a little too much 'cause The Whos real song is so good, and they didn't do it so good, but.. I like most of their covers :)

Teenage Lobotomy and Blitzkreig Bop, We Are the Champions, and Shout and my favorites

Why does it always rain on me! it's better than the orginal, I think. And I fought the law is hot too :)

Is "King for a day" a cover? i think i heard it somewhere...I love their cover of "we are the champions" by Queen. :thumbsup:

no King For A Day is not a cover. it's GD song.

Don't want to know if you are lonely, they covered awesomely, who was the original by?

I reckon the best cover they did was Teenage Lobotomy by the Ramones a few years back at the rock and roll hall of fame, but I Fought The Law and Shout are both kick ass songs done by a kick ass band!

I really like their cover of My Generation by The Who. Also, i like Don't Wanna Know If You Are Lonely.

They've yet to do a cover I don't like; but my favorite is Blitzkreig Bop.

I love the way they covered Teenage Lobotomy, and Blitzkrieg Bop. It was amazing to me.

I completely agree, I also like We Are The Champions by Queen, but I think Green Day should do a cover of Bohemian Rhapsody that would be awesome :D

Archived