2006 green day apearences

Kisses 4 Billie

does anyone know the awards shows coming up. where green day is nominated and will appear. like the grammys. can someone list them and their dates, please.

does anyone know the awards shows coming up. where green day is nominated and will appear. like the grammys. can someone list them and their dates, please.

nope i checked.

r they going to appear at new york on new years. on mtv like last year?

ya arent they comming up? i read somewhere that there nominated. i think

Um..oh shit i forgot the award. Record Of the Year? is it?

um i really dont know. but does anyone know the date. or any other award shows?

nope i checked.

r they going to appear at new york on new years. on mtv like last year?

No they arent going to the MTV thing. If so, I would be there on Times Square already :thumbsup:

Plus MTV would have had them up on the commercial rather than "Common". Or whatever. But hey, maybe they will go to the Grammys. Just hope they win the award.\

As far as my knowledge, Im pretty sure the grammys are in february. Not sure on the EXACT date, but check for february.

The only thing they have so far are the grammy's, which are in february. I dont know if they're going to be there for sure, but thats all they have at the moment.

oh k.

is this true?

Show: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve

Episode: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006

Network: (ABC) ABC Television

Date: Saturday - December 31, 2005

Time: 10/9c PM

Duration: 1:00

About: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006

"Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006" will offer live reports on the festivities in Times Square, New York, a look back at the past year and highlights of some of the year's biggest concert tours, including Duran Duran and Green Day. Additionally, Marysol Castro, "Good Morning America Weekend's" weather and features correspondent, will report on other happenings in and around New York City.

Heres the site -- http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/show...ays=&startdoc=5

oh k.

is this true?

Show: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve

Episode: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006

Network: (ABC) ABC Television

Date: Saturday - December 31, 2005

Time: 10/9c PM

Duration: 1:00

About: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve: Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006

"Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve 2006" will offer live reports on the festivities in Times Square, New York, a look back at the past year and highlights of some of the year's biggest concert tours, including Duran Duran and Green Day. Additionally, Marysol Castro, "Good Morning America Weekend's" weather and features correspondent, will report on other happenings in and around New York City.

Heres the site -- http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/show...ays=&startdoc=5

Wait, i thought dick clark stopped his show after he got sick last year??

I just checked out the site, it says they are looking at this years tours such as Green Day

yeah it says on rock on tv on vh1.com that green day is doing dick clarks new years eve thing, so... yeah. if it says that on there, i guess i'll trust them, but they haven't said anything about it on gda i don't think.

No no no. They are looking back to the biggest tours. I dont think that means they'll be there. It's more of a re-cap thing. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they would advertise it if those bands were going to be there at times square. I think it's very unlikely.

No no no. They are looking back to the biggest tours. I dont think that means they'll be there. It's more of a re-cap thing. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they would advertise it if those bands were going to tbe there at times square.

Thats why I put the image up and a highlight around it. I was like "What are these people talking about? It dosent say they are performing"

The Grammy's are February 8, 2006

and I have the People's Choice Awards marked for January 10, 2006.

I can't remember why the People's Choice Awards are marked though.

They were nominated for something... that doesn't mean they'll be there though, for either actually.

No no no. They are looking back to the biggest tours. I dont think that means they'll be there. It's more of a re-cap thing. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they would advertise it if those bands were going to be there at times square. I think it's very unlikely.

Oh, ok then.

dammit! well they didnt perform at new york they only showed a song from bullet in a bible. u guys were right its a re-cap of 2005

haha i saw it...ryan seacrest was like "and now GREEN DAYYYYYY!" and it showed holiday from bullet in a bible

then when it ended ryan seacrestwas like "thank you GREEN DAYYYYYYYY!"

Archived