Green Day merchandise in Australia

*~Jossio~*

Does anyone know a store that sells Green Day merchandise in Australia, more specifically Adelaide coz ive looked everywhere and i cant find any shops that sell it, ive only seen a shop that sells the GD shoes.

I know that Utopia in Sydney does.. But as for Adelaide, ask MinniePonk if she's ever on here anymore.. She lives in SA.

yea! id like 2 know that 2! i know they're sumtimes @ markets, peeps say, but i cant find any. i had 2 order ma gd shirt all da way from da us, which cost me $40, and i got it the afternoon of the day i needed it! lmao. but sumtimes they sell gd t-shirts in shoping centres n stuff, but i want cool stuff. lmao! perth area especially, since we r the most isolated city in da world, i cant get 2 meny places, lol!

I know that Utopia in Sydney does.. But as for Adelaide, ask MinniePonk if she's ever on here anymore.. She lives in SA.

god i havet been to utopia in ages....

england is on the over side of the world!

id look at off ya tree maybe! i havent been in there in ages but maybe (thats if you have it in adelaide) or planet13 if you have that over there

it would probably all be old though

I"m from Sydney and that shirt i got was a Manchester United jersey. I got the name and numbers customised...might explain why it took so long...but once it was finished...it took wat? 3 days?

england is on the over side of the world!

id look at off ya tree maybe! i havent been in there in ages but maybe (thats if you have it in adelaide) or planet13 if you have that over there

it would probably all be old though

im pretty sure we dont have those shops here but my sis told me that there is a shop somewhere that sells most punk bands shirts.... so hopefully i will find that shop

I remember at the Easter Show in Sydney they had a stand that sold band merch, and there was tonnes of official stuff. They have a full shop at Paddy's Markets and aren't advertised anywhere, so maybe your best bet is to try going to one of the big commercial markets (if there are any near Adelaide.) Not the tiny ones, you rarely find anything there.

Also look in independent music stores. I find lots of GD stuff in those...Especially patches and badges. I found shoelaces once too! :thumbsup:

god i havet been to utopia in ages....

I remember Jodles went there and saw the Green Day action figure for $100 each. :o:mellow:

they have this place called mad hatters at gold coast in coolangwatta or something. i live in melbourne though...at whats new they have green day buttons

No places in sydney sell it

loads of places in melb do tho.. i saw em when i was down there for the melbourne concert

• 2 weeks later...

they have this place called mad hatters at gold coast in coolangwatta or something. i live in melbourne though...at whats new they have green day buttons

kool thanx, i think im going to the gold coast soon, i might have to look 4 that shop

in chadstone in melbourne theres this shop called 'off ya tree' and they sell all this band stuff. i bought a green day sticker from there for 3 bucks. they also sell loads of band tees for about 45 bucks. cheap huh? :dry:

kool thanx, i think im going to the gold coast soon, i might have to look 4 that shop

so am i! im going on the 25th :laugh: when you going?

Archived