Are Green Day Vegetarians?

409letterbombs

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love eating the flesh off of little animals. if i could id eat it raw in front of a vegetarian hell id eat it if it was still moving in front of a vegetarian. because fried chicken is better tasting than lettuce or carrots. who cares if it kills me faster as long as it tastes good and im happy.

You sound like such a kind, thoughtful person.

What an ignorant thing to say.

I am vegiterian because i don't like the thought or taste of meat. I'm not sure why Mike and Billie are not anymore, maybe it was a faze they grew out of?

do you know the meaning of the word ignorant? thats not being ignorant at all.

You sound like such a kind, thoughtful person.

Seriously. It's one thing to state reasons for eating meat that even remotely resemble being well thought out, but to just spew ignorant crap out of pure spite? I can't even really respond to that and keep my dignity. You suck. Go home, n00b.

EDIT: and why the hell do some meat eaters get so offended by the idea of some of us deciding not to eat meat?! I don't get that. I don't shove MY logic down anyone's throats...why do you feel the need to try to shove YOURS down mine?

i love eating the flesh off of little animals. if i could id eat it raw in front of a vegetarian hell id eat it if it was still moving in front of a vegetarian. because fried chicken is better tasting than lettuce or carrots. who cares if it kills me faster as long as it tastes good and im happy.

I don't think it's the meat that's going to kill you faster.

Seriously. It's one thing to state reasons for eating meat that even remotely resemble being well thought out, but to just spew ignorant crap out of pure spite? I can't even really respond to that and keep my dignity. You suck. Go home, n00b.

EDIT: and why the hell do some meat eaters get so offended by the idea of some of us deciding not to eat meat?! I don't get that. I don't shove MY logic down anyone's throats...why do you feel the need to try to shove YOURS down mine?

Some vegitarians say that meat-eaters are cruel and evil. And i don't think Robin was addressing you in particular.

Yes, I know that I wasn't being singled out...but was there really any reason for him to come into this thread and post that? No.

Yeah, actually there is, he was attempting to make a statement. And nobody said that evreyone who comes onto this thread has to be a vegitarian and talk only about how wonderful it is.

Yeah, actually there is, he was attempting to make a statement. And nobody said that evreyone who comes onto this thread has to be a vegitarian and talk only about how wonderful it is.

Agreed, but they don't have to come in here acting completely ignorant and needlessly spiteful, either. I can respect someone else's choice to eat meat, if it's presented in a civilized way. You have to admit, that was just childish.

Agreed, but they don't have to come in here acting completely ignorant and needlessly spiteful, either. I can respect someone else's choice to eat meat, if it's presented in a civilized way. You have to admit, that was just childish.

I guess it's just the way he approachs things.

Some vegitarians say that meat-eaters are cruel and evil.

yes, thats true! and thats very wrong!!! vegetarians shouldnt force and giving some stupid lessons how meat-eating is wrong and bad, evil and cruel!!! thats very wrong!! and just like other people should shut up telling that veg(etari)anism is wrong and not healthy and i really want sometimes to punch someone who is telling me that! ... its prooved that there is nothing wrong being a veggie!!! i am vegetarian because i know what is it good for!! for me, for animals i like, for the environment around me and the world at all!!! so noone should be an ... umm .. intruder (!?) or whatever ... choose the way you think is the best and keep goin!

Erm...wasn't he joking?

Most likely..he was trying to point out how ignorant it is to fight over stuff like this.

Most likely..he was trying to point out how ignorant it is to fight over stuff like this.

I'm pretty sure he's not smart enough to be that ironic.

I'm pretty sure he's not smart enough to be that ironic.

Yeah..since you seem to know evryone's character traits and IQ.

Yeah..since you seem to know evryone's character traits and IQ.

First of all, he's American.

Secondly, he's 13.

umm im not offended by it i was just saying i wasnt a vegetarian and thats how i decided to say it. and if that bothers you then im sorry. and it wasnt ignorant i get a bunch of shit from vegetarians constantly telling me "do you know how they kill chickens at KFC youre just supporting the evil by eating there". as for the "you suck go home n00b". i dont say shit like that to you yet its alright for you to. and if i were about to say someting similar like that i would get yelled at. but because youve been here awhile and you say that its alright for you to. and if you were the one to say about eating animals the way i did people would be okay with it. but because i said it and because im new and young of course i get people like you saying shit like that. and i dont see how saying i eat flesh off of animals is logic. its not logical at all its just stating that i eat meat. if you get freaked out over a 13 year old saying shit like that you need to lighten the fuck up and stop being so damn uptight.

oh and as for the "hes not smart enough to be that ironic" im not about to brag about how "smart" i am. but i will say that i just said that because there were people saying "eating meat is cruel" so of course i wasnt serious when i typed it. and yea im thirteen and american does that somehow affect my iq and everything else beyond that? way to be stereotypical and pretty much arrogant in your own terms saying that because of that, that its not uncommon for someone of my stature to say something like that.

Archived