Are Green Day Vegetarians?

409letterbombs

^I do, but Ive never eaten it. Isnt it sheeps cheese?

oh man, my dad used to make KILLER bbq pork ribs when I was a youngin' and we had little fmaily picnics with our cousins. they were meat-melting-off-the-bone tangy stickes of heaven.

You know in movies you see the skin and flesh melting off someones face because theyre being burnt? Same thing. Yuech, enought to put me off.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I do, but Ive never eaten it. Isnt it sheeps cheese?

Yep, but it can be made from cow's milk or goat's milk, too. It's from greece and deep-fried it's very tasty. :)

Yeah, I'm a vegetarian, too. :) Does anyone know Halloumi cheese? It's a good alternative to soja and tofu.

yeah i like it.

edit:this thread is turning more into "Are You A Vegetarian" thread.

Yeah, I'm a vegetarian, too. :) Does anyone know Halloumi cheese? It's a good alternative to soja and tofu.

halloumi is weird. I like it though.

who cares?

thats alllll i can think.

if you do or dont want to be a veggie do it on your own merit.

haha i couldn't be bothered to read all of this. are they vegetarian or not?

i'm just curious because when i went vegetarian ( i was 13) and green day really influenced that decision! i gradually learnt more about animal suffering though and i've been vegan since the summer.

being vegetarian really should not affect your health; just take an iron supplement. actually, you can get most of the iron from green vegetables like broccoli.

oh and peta really annoy me. purely for the way they try to use violence to control people, which i really don't agree with. they don't disprove the stereotypes of vegetarians and vegans either. still, they are helping lessen contribution to animal suffering, which is a good thing.

On the making of AI Mike eats a chicken salad, so I don't think he's a vegetarian. Also there's some confusion which gets cleared up in Nobody Likes You, methinks.

edit:this thread is turning more into "Are You A Vegetarian" thread.

Ok, then let me put it that way:

@ Green Day > If you aren't vegetarians yet, try halloumi cheese! It rocks! :D

they arent. this was answered a few months back in the idiot club q & a. :thumbsup:

I had a feeling it was, I just couldn't quite remember when though.

This thread just keeps getting bumped with the same repetitive stuff so I think maybe we should just post the reply to the question in the q&a and then close it.

I don't suppose anyone has it handy ... ?

I've been a vegetarian for about 4 months now... And I have felt so much better without meat. I'm so use to not eating meat that when I smell it I feel sick :sick:

So all you "vegetarians" who have a craving for meat, why don't you just go eat some meat... If you don't like being vego just don't... I hate all the people who are vego to be cool or be original or whatever.

By the way, I never knew the Green Day boys were ever vegetarian!!

Ok the definitive answer from Q & A sessions Nov 2005 BJ answers on his own

Q Are you and Mike vegetarians?

BJ " No, we are not vegetarians. We eat meat"

so that's the answer, and time for the thread to rest.

Archived