Are Green Day Vegetarians?

409letterbombs

since when arent Biliie Joe and Mike NOT vegitarians..im not yelling or mad even im just wondering when they stopped, last time i saw they were...and does anyone know why? :blush:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie Joe told the fans on the Q&A thingie on greenday.coms Idiot Club

I'm a vegetarian though.. almost anyways.. I eat fish.

Does it matter when they were or weren't vegetarians? They have said they aren't any more. Can we leave it at that?

yeah this was already done.

They arent Veggie no more, cos they needed protein for touring.

that's the reason, so......

EDIT: i heard somewhere that billie said he felt weird because he losed a lot of weight, so he started to eat meat, but that might not be true.

I know a girl who choosed to be vegetarians only because Billie and Mike were....but they aren't really so she's all fucked up!! hahaha (I hate her)

just wondering.......its not a big deel 2 me....nd im not a part of the idiot club so i didnt know. :wink:

and im a vegitarian..its hard for about the first week, but then its a walk in the park, it also depends on how much you like to eat meat...i didnt really like it, so it wasnt too hard, if you love meat then it might take a bit longer, but it WILL get easier. its all worth it in the end

arnt vegetarians who eat fish biscatarians (sp?) ????

hmm...

(side note.. whoa havent been online for yonks!)

Does it matter when they were or weren't vegetarians? They have said they aren't any more. Can we leave it at that?

you say that as if the topic is like offensive to you

Guest n1i0m3r9od

I know a girl who is a vegetarian. She's an absolute whore.

That'd odd, you'd think vegatarians would'nt like meat.

(Get it :eyebrows: )

I know a girl who choosed to be vegetarians only because Billie and Mike were....but they aren't really so she's all fucked up!! hahaha (I hate her)

Are u serious? That girl must have a really hard time getting herself an identity... :rolleyes:

im having a hard time to cut of meat and be a vegitarian.

I'm having a hard time starting to eat it again. I need the protien, but I tried some last night and I threw it up. Apparently my body isn't used to it anymore.

I'm having a hard time starting to eat it again. I need the protien, but I tried some last night and I threw it up. Apparently my body isn't used to it anymore.

probably..

I almost threw up when I though I ate meat.. I later after a long ride back to the fastfood place where I got the burger they told me that it really was a veggie one..

That was a close one :blink:

arnt vegetarians who eat fish biscatarians (sp?) ????

hmm...

(side note.. whoa havent been online for yonks!)

it's a pesticarian

Archived