Christmas Green Day

Guest jesus of suburbia25

Has Green Day ever made a song called 'Christmas Day'. Because i've found a tracklist of a cd with only Christmas songs that my sitster made and Green Day is on it with that song. I can hear the song from the cd couse my other sister has stoled the cd and she get back friday. And i've never found any info of it. So has somebody any info or if you have the song computer, could you upload?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Green Day ever made a song called 'Christmas Day'. Because i've found a tracklist of a cd with only Christmas songs that my sitster made and Green Day is on it with that song. I can hear the song from the cd couse my other sister has stoled the cd and she get back friday. And i've never found any info of it. So has somebody any info or if you have the song computer, could you upload?

Never herad of this song but now I'll open e-mule and start seraching. :)

Found!! I'm downloading it!!! Wow!

Hey! You know how you're like my best ever friend (starting now!) when you download that, would you send it to me? In an email or over msn or something? I'd love you forever! :rolleyes::D

where can you download it?

Hey! You know how you're like my best ever friend (starting now!) when you download that, would you send it to me? In an email or over msn or something? I'd love you forever! :rolleyes::D

Sure darling!! ahaha! :laugh:

However if someone else wants the song you have just to ask for it :)

where can you download it?

on e-mule it's a programm that you download form this site: www.emule.it (you can find it in a thousands diffrent leanguages)

can i have it please! :)

on e-mule it's a programm that you download form this site: www.emule.it (you can find it in a thousands diffrent leanguages)

Ooooh, thanks, could you upload it somewhere or send it via e-mail to me, thx a lot!!!!

Ooooh, thanks, could you upload it somewhere or send it via e-mail to me, thx a lot!!!!

ooooh id love to have it!. pretty please? :wink:

ooooh id love to have it!. pretty please? :wink:

ok ok send me you e-mail adress or something like that and i will send you the song when i will finish downloading it.

p.s.

I will also upload it in the song section of the site. :)

Can you upload it on megaupload or something? :)

yeah please tell me the site of megaupload i don't know it. :(

hm I downloaded something too but this version doesn't sound like green day at all

re try with something else you will be lucky the next time I'm sure. :laugh:

Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

I'm the star of the moment now! wow! can't belive it I've got something that you haven't got! :laugh:

it makes me feel like a master :eyebrows:

I'm the star of the moment now! wow! can't belive it I've got something that you haven't got! :laugh:

it makes me feel like a master :eyebrows:

Hehe :D ,anyway thx!, i will upload from the audio section

Hehe :D ,anyway thx!, i will upload from the audio section

Oh! i've to say some!

It will take a lot to download so maybe i will give you the song about on the 25th or on January, but with all the luck I will give youa super xmas present!! :D

It wont be Green Day P2P's always get it wrong

Ah well? I doubt any of us will care! We've already got so excited about now that we'll probably scream and die when we get it!

Oh! i've to say some!

It will take a lot to download so maybe i will give you the song about on the 25th or on January, but with all the luck I will give youa super xmas present!! :D

hehe, thats great and a little bit bad idea, yeah, now i have a one more christmas presnt!!! :rolleyes:

Archived