Green Day Entrance Music

BOB4343

Does anybody know the name of the song/musical score that Green Day uses as entrance music. Several bands also use it. Its the big momentous and epic entrance theme? It is at the beginning of Bullet In A Bible concert if anyone is confused. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody know the name of the song/musical score that Green Day uses as entrance music. Several bands also use it. Its the big momentous and epic entrance theme? It is at the beginning of Bullet In A Bible concert if anyone is confused. Any help would be appreciated.

ric flair NATCHA BOYS SONG

They play that at the start of rugby league games for my team.. It makes me very excited :)

the wrestling was on today, and ric flair came out with the same music. i wasnt in the room, but i heard it and screamed GREEN DAY!!!! and i scared my sister....

I'm listening to it right now..lol Yeh i get concert flashbacks...i should put it straight before the American Idiot Live on BIAB...

isnt it actually in star wars? cuz it would make sence green day being star wars fans & all!!

isnt it actually in star wars? cuz it would make sence green day being star wars fans & all!!

erm...no. 'tis Space Odyssey.

at the melbourne concert last week they played as the roof was opening

very effective

just imagine it!

Actually, the real name of this piece is "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss....It was featured as the theme in the movie 2001 Space Odyssey.

Which is why whenever they came out to it, my friend and I would scream "STRAUSS IS A ROCKSTAR!!! I'M STRAUSS' GROUPIE!!!!"

yeah we're dorks. :)

Archived