Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I had a dream where someone was screaming the lyrics to iViva la Gloria!, not coming from any specific source. I then woke up, realizing the song was playing on my iPod. Only GD-related dream I've ever had. And i've been a "hardcore" fan since 2009.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night that my mom was being a bitch (as usual) and tried to take away my iPod. Then Billie walks in and says "You can't take it or she'll die." I wasn't even starstruck or anything. I was just like, "y'know, he has a valid point." Then my mom rounded on Billie and told him he was grounded so he grumbled a bunch of curses and stomped out of my room....

No more popcorn before bed for me... :happy:

I dreamt that I was at my friends place, and Billie walked in. I was like to my friend "hey this is Billie. He is an awesome man" And then Billie disappeared and came back later and gave me a signed replica of Blue. But then my friend bagsed to keep it so I let her.

I had a dream where i joined Green Day because Billie Joe liked me so much. We were best friends! I woke up and was a little bit sad that I was only just a dreaming!

i had a dream where i was just driving around then i almost ran tre over then he hopped into my car with a bag of money and told me drive since he just robbed a bank lol then the cops finally got us and we were then put into jail and billie came to bail tre out and tre told him to bail me out too since he got me in the middle of everything lol so then billie drives us to a concert they are almost late for and mike was like WHAT THE HELL DUDES as tre tells the story then mike felt sorry for me for being in this mess but i was like lol its alright haha, so they let me tour with them to see how production all worked and stuff and i was a band set up crew person as a sorry for getting me in jail thing from tre....... crazy deam

I had a dream that everyone had superpowers but me and i just couldnt figure out what mine was. We were all like in middle school and i walkedby a table with Billie sitting at it and he looked at me so i blew him i kiss because apperently he was my boyfriend. He got up and walked over to me and he looked like a vampire. He looked at me in the eyes and said something and then we were suddently at some store that i had seen before in my dreams and i was the 4 girls from Pretty Little Liars but the funny is i have never seen the show before. Soo then billie kept trying to kiss me and i was like whoa dude we're in public but he didnt care so he tried to find an empty aisel but suddenly we were in my bedroom and then i wokeup. Pretty weird dream. In the end i realize that my power was that i could shoot from my hands and stuff. Thats my dream :)

I had a dream where I was with my friend at The Arcade and we saw Billie in the ice cream place. I was wearing a Green Day shirt and she had a Network shirt on, so we decided to annoy him. She ran up screaming, "OMG, it's Fink from The Network!" and he started smiling and backing away. The I ran up, fake smacked her, and yelled, "No dipshit, it's Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day!" and we fought for a while. Then, Billie had a nervous breakdown and yelled that he quit Green Day. Suddenly, my friend and I were in California begging him to stay in the band. Then Adrienne came up to us and we explained what had happened. She laughed and said, "Don't worry; it's just his time of the month, he'll be over it by dinner."

Then I woke up. God, I have a messed up mind. =/

i had a weird GD dream a while back. first off i attend musicians institute in hollyshit. (hollywood)

ok so, i was at a bar and they were playing and the crowd left so they stopped and left and i ended up somehow walking with billie and jason white in some store, and i said "i go to musicians institute" and billie followed with "well, that's a dead end"

i think he's trying to tell me something hahaha

Last night I had a nightmare that I didn't check GDA for a couple of days and Green Day did a secret show about 10 minutes from my house and I didn't even know about it.

Had one the other day; a guy sat next to me in town wearing mysterious clothes, hiding his identity. He then revealed himself to be Billie Joe, and I just kinda dived onto him and started crying and hugging him franticly. We took photos together and talked about random shit. Was just the best thing ever.

Actually started crying when I woke up to find that it wasn't real.

I dreamt the other night that i went on GDA and they had announced all the info about the next album, and i was so extremely exited and i went downstairs and told my mom because i'm special like that. then i woke up and realized it was just i dream and i was sad because it felt SO real and that's most likely how it's gonna happen when the next album is announced.

Last night I had a dream that they released an album on like September 10th or something and I didn't know about it until like toda.y Green Day paid everyone not to tell me and sent out a massive email. It wasn't produced by Rob (I think it might have been Butch again) and it was horrible.

I had a dream that I got to interview Green Day but my little brother woke me up :dry:

And also I had a dream I checked greenday.com in the middle of the night and there was a preview of Green Day's new album and it was awesome :D

Everyone keeps on dreaming about a new album :lol:

Lol I thought I was the only one for a second :lol:

Everyone keeps on dreaming about a new album :lol:

I was dreaming about the new album before it was cool.

I dreamed that I watched Billie on this interview show, and he played every instrument in sight.

I take an antidepressant called Celexa and it gives me VERY weird and vivid dreams. A few weeks ago I had a dream where Billie Joe came over to my apartment and we went fishing cause we were good friends. Then just last night I had a really weird one where I discovered a rare Green Day album from 1987 (pre Green Day, I know) called I'm rotting TOMatoes and there was a song on it called "Damn It Acid!" which Deadmau5 did a remix of. The song was bizarre to say the least. It was very similar in style to the band Ween. Like I said, I have very weird dreams that are always really detailed. I kind of like it :)

I had another dream that Tre was playing the drums and then he caught on fire lol :P it was funny and he seemed to not care that he was on fire :happy:

MY MOM HAD A GREEN DAY DREAM! :woot:

She told me that she had a dream that Billie Joe was at our house playing rock band. We were both playing on guitar, him on hard and me on expert. I was using my British guitar and he was using my customized Blue one :woot: She told me that Billie was really short, like 4'8" and I kept beating him :lol:

I had what I guess we could call a Green Day nightmare:

I dreamt that my copy of Awesome As Fuck broke into two halves and I stopped loving the band. Then I lost all interest in music.

Well, that's one dream that ain't coming true.

I actually did have an interesting Green Day dream a few nights ago.

Billie Joe was at a Kelly Clarkson concert, and everyone there was having a good time. At first Billie looked like he didn't know why he was even at a Kelly Clarkson concert, but as he listened he started liking her music more. Then he went up on stage and said to Kelly, "We should do a duet!" And she said "Yeah, that'd be wonderful! I've wanted to collaborate with you for a long time!" Then he randomly kissed her (like he does to the lucky fans at Green Day concerts). I don't know why. Then I woke up.

I think it'd be cool if the actually did record a duet, though. :)

About 2 days ago I had the most awesome GD dream ever.

There was an open-air GD show in Vienna, so me and my GD friends were standing in the first row, when Billie Joe decided that I should sing Longview with him. but before we started singing, he pulled me in a room right next to the stage where he taught me some pretty stupid dance moves. I told him how excited I was (like this: omg I feel like :runaround: ) Billie was like: "Ahhh well..." Haha, then we got back on stage and he pulled up a second girl to sing with him, but we had to pour water into the microphone before we could actually start to sing. I looked at all my friends in the first row and saw their disappointed faces because Billie did’t choose them for singing. I sounded horrible because I had a cold, but about halfway through the song I saw some Chinese people coming closer and closer to the stage. One of them was really really fat and he was wearing a pink bunny costume that looked ridiculous on him :lol:

Suddenly the music stopped, and the Chinese woman told Billie that their show was too loud and that they had to stop now. He didn’t start an argument with her, but they just stopped the whole show, telling everybody that it was over now. I was standing on the stage, without knowing what to do. I didn’t want to get off, because that would have meant that the dream was over, but staying onstage was kind awkward too… So I just went to the crew on the side of the stage, and asked if the needed volunteers. They said yes, and we started to move the whole stage to another place where Green Day could continue their show. When they started the whole thing again, I woke up, but the dream really was quite awesome :happy:

A few nights ago I dreamt I was here on GDC, and saw a thread that said there will be a 'Green Day Storytellers' for the new album! And that was why they were playing so many shows with new songs, and one of the secret shows was recorded for storytellers :happy:

I hope this dream actually comes true! XD

Just remembered another dream:

I went into some kind of house, and Biillie, Mike and Tre were in there. I really wanted to get an autograph or just meet them, and when I finally met Tre, he had to get a pen at first, but after he left I didn't see him again... After that I met Mike, who was kind of in a hurry, but I told him how thankful I was for all the things that Green day did to me, he blushed a bit :happy: I think I met Billie in my dream too, but I not too sure about that

Archived