Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

I had a loosely Green Day related dream last night... really, all it had to do with them was the music. WMUWSE kept playing over and over and over. And then someone dropped their Green .... iPod, and the dream me was thinking of stealing it, because even in my dream, I remembered my current iPod was lost/stolen.

The rest of it was my friend Halle and I traveling on an odd spaceship plane thing and eating Chinese food.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream that my dad, tre, and adam lambert were having a three some :blink::pinch:

then it swiched to me, Billie, Tre, Mike, and Adie were at a kings of leon concery :sleep:

It's not really a GD dream, but I dreamt of all this people staring at me and coming closer and closer... and they all had Green Day shirts on!!

really strange.

Yer i had one the other night, i was staying in a hotel that had a big arena in it so i got out the shower and just went down to mosh in a towel lol then at the Green Day break through their set Billie came up to the hotel room to use the shower ahahahaha i didnt go in though, i left him to his privacy :/

last night i dreamed that i was watching a tv programm about famous rockstars and their wives and it showed billie joe and adrienne!

I had a dream that I somehow got to watch the whole LOTAG video...Green Day and John Roecker were there too...but now i can hardly remember any scenes of the video :P

i had a dream about me and tre talking bout eating kit kats. tre was dressed like in a scary costume for halloween, scaring kids even though it wasnt halloween. and we had just finished watching green day live. it was like dookie era. and billie was texting me the song chump. and billie was tres wife, and i guess mike was the maid kuz i saw him cleaning the house. O.o

I had this awesome dream last night where Green Day was playing at what looked like my community center's tiny gym/auditouriom, and they stopped playing and everyone left but me. They were still on stage when I was the only one left in the room, and I ran up to the stage, jumping up and down with my hands in the air and screaming repeatedly, "PLAY MORE, PLAY MORE! PLEASE PLAY MORE!" Then I climbed up on stage without stopping my raving screams and Billie just looked at me like he was happy to see a fan so excited. I paused for a second, then Billie nodded, so I ran over and hugged him. Then, the guys started playing One of My Lies, and I started jumping up and down again and totally screaming the words along with them.

At the end, me, Billie, Mike, and Tre just sat on stage eating popcorn together.

Then I woke up...=/

But I couldn't stop smiling. That was an awesome dream. :D

Every night for the past week part of my dream has been seeing on this forum a thread saying Tre had died! And I never opened it and just carried on with the rest of my dream. But last night I opened the thread and found out it was true he had died. My dream is kinda fuzzy cause I can barely remember it now, but I'm sure I was at Tre's funeral and some of my friends were there but didn't care that he died and I was so distraught. Then I found myself in a music video for Longview and I was just screaming the words out and crying hysterically. It was a weird dream.

i had a dream about me and tre talking bout eating kit kats. tre was dressed like in a scary costume for halloween, scaring kids even though it wasnt halloween. and we had just finished watching green day live. it was like dookie era. and billie was texting me the song chump. and billie was tres wife, and i guess mike was the maid kuz i saw him cleaning the house. O.o

lmfao, Billie and Tre.

I had a dream it was April 4th of this year, the 1st anniversary of my uncle's death, and I was at his grave all alone. I was on my knees, my eyes watering up.

then Billie, Mike, and Tre walk up to me and ask at the same time: what's wrong?

Me: (wiping my eyes) oh, just came to see my uncle's grave.

Then, out of nowhere, Billie has a guitar and starts playing WMUWSE :wub:

i dreamed that this really hot guy from my school was billie's son and that he told me private things about billie.it was so weird :blink:

A few days ago i had two Green Day dreams in two nights after not having had one in ages. I was super happy.

In the first one I was at Wembley stadium, and I was on stage singing with Billie. Then I stage dived, and even though there were loads of people, it felt like water and i was swimming. I swam/crowdsurfed my way back on stage and the show finished. Next thing I know I'm behind the stage after the show and Tre is on stage drumming away on his own. I sneak up behind him and jump on his back (this happens a lot in my dreams) and I just sat there for ages talking to him and stroking his hair... Then suddenly he's in my house and sat on my sofa, and he's worried that he's going to jail for tax fraud or something. Weird.

And I can't remember the secod dream at all D:

i have a lot of dreams with Billie Joe in them haha. but i barely remember most of them. in one i was at my friends concert, and like Billie was there. and we went to pinkberry? haha and last night he was in my dream but it wasn't cool. he was just like playing like the guitar for my friends play, i think? i dont know. but my friend and tried to get a picture with him, but he left..

last night i had a dream that the i was sitting in my dorm room with billie joe waitin to leave for something and the song Asheville was playing. i was singing along with him :P:D

After the concert I went to, I started having tons of dreams about Green Day. But there was this one dream where Billie came to one of my family reunions and he was drunk and singing. And he unbottoned his shirt and came up to my face and yelled in the mic, "TOUCH ME!" hahaha!!

That was the best dream Ive had! Cx

Last night, I had one I can't really remember - all I recall is Rock Band. It was a regular one, not Green Day, but it did have Green Day on it - I was playing it on my computer, but the words were all wrong, the music was all wrong, the titles were unfamiliar. I think my dream was telling me 3 things:

1. I spend too much time on my computer.

2. I really, really want the Green Day Rock Band.

3. I can't wait for the new CD, although it's too far away to get too excited.

I have had very few dreams about Green Day, and not a single one in the near past, but I had one when I was expecting 21st CB and suddenly a new Green day song was playing on the radio,

I though thought it was a strange song as it was a mix of Castaway and American Idiot (two of my songs in the top 10 competition, so two songs I really love). It was great and it's bloody unfortunate I can't remember it anymore :(.

Otherwise it has just been the normal lame interview dreams.

Last night I had two Green Day dreams, and I woke up very happy :happy:

In the first one, I was on a vacation with family, and at some point my dad was joking "I heard that Green Day are somewhere around here too", and even though I knew I wouldn't walk into them, I was secretly hoping. Then we went to the zoo (my dad and I), and I suddenly saw Billie Joe standing, while a group of like 5, 6 people were all like "signaturesignatureBillieIloveyou!!!" and all, and then they went away and I walked up to Billie, and was like "hi... can you sing my *searches pockets for anything at all* iPod?" and then he signed my iPod and we just stood there awkwardly (and remember being aware of my dad standing a couple metres away watching), and I walked up to him (Billie) and hugged him randomly and was all like "thanks, I just want to thank you so much for everything you've done and mean to me, and that's probably more than considered sane", mainly just going all emotional, and he was like "awww thanks", and after that we just talked for quite some time like friends, and then he had to leave, and I was all :woot:-like". Then later, when we were back from the zoo, I was as happy as can be, and then I remembered that going to the zoo and meeting Billie and all was just a dream (so while dreaming, I had a dream :lol:), and I was kind of sad that it didn't really happen but I was still happy because even though it didn't really happen, it was a nice memory. Then people were all like "omg you met Billie and hugged him and he gave you a kiss" and I was like "what, no, it was only a hug, no kiss" but everyone kept saying there was a kiss, and didn't believe me when I said there wasn't and that I wouldn't even want that :lol: then there was some more of family vacation but that's not really relevant to the thread.

And then I woke up for real, and was happy because it was such an awesome dream :lol: and I was kind of like "wtf" because I had a dream in which I dreamed I met Billie :lol:

Then the second dream, I can't exactly remember, but I think I was on a camp or on vacation or something, and at some point Billie, Mike and some other unknown guy were on the other side of a small river (like, only 2 m wide or something) watching something on a laptop, that was also projected on a screen, and they did something with putting new stickers on the keyboard so the keyboard would make all kinds of faces on there (as in, faces with punctuation marks and such), and they all laughed. Which was kind of random.

And then I woke up and realized I'd majorly overslept, but I barely even cared because I just had those two awesome dreams :lol:

Wow, long post much.

I had a really bad's night sleep last night thanks to my dream. It didn't have Green Day in it, but I was at a Green Day gig. I was waiting around in the arena beforehand with loads of other people. I kept moving about to get a better spot and I kept waking up because I was so excited to see Green Day :wacko:

I've never forgotten this dream, I was in a park and all of the sudden we had to make a line because GD was there but it was like a war...and if you didn't get GD to sign you and autograph you were killed...! :blink:

i had this dream a month or 2 a go but didnt bother to put it here but what happened was:

i was in school in our hall (with every one in there) and i saw billie mike and tre looking through (but no one else noticed them) and i ran up to them and gave billie this big hug. than i asked him for an autograph and they said yes only if i could get the paper so i go to this spot where there is a random thing of paper and i keep taking each one out trying to find a good one (even though they were all the same) and when i finally i found one i went to go to them and they were gone. i asked a friend where they were and he said behind the hall so i go out there and they are all sitting there on those fold out chairs. i than asked them for the autograph so mike grabs it and signs all 3 members autographs perfectly. but than the dream ended and i woke up.

Iv had a lot but the weirdest was...

Billie was a substitute teacher, but there was another Billie who was a new student , anyway the new student version of Billie

came in the class with shark teeth marks all ini his arm, and was bleeding everywhere, so the substitute version of Billie said come here

I'll stop the bleeding and he bit off his arm...then i woke up.

Ive had a few Green Day related dreams. My explanations might be long to read, but I promise they're worth at least a chuckle or two, so don't give up before starting to read lol.

1) The first Green Day related dream I had had to do with Tre. In the dream, I was shopping in a grocery store. I was standing in front of a shelf in an aisle and staring blankly ahead at all of the product choices. I turned to my left, and BAM Tre was doing the exact same thing right next to me. He was wearing a full suit, too. I was like O.o. I turned and was like "Hi." and he was like "Hi." back. And then I asked him for his autograph, and he was like "Sure!" and got out a pen. Out of nowhere, there was a table in front of us (literally out of nowhere; it hadn't been there before) and he was writing on a napkin. He finished and handed it to me and I was like "Thanks" and he said "You're welcome." and walked away. I looked down at it, and it wasn't a signature. It was "TRE COOL" written sooo neatly, like it was printed from a computer. I was like WTF!? and then I woke up. And then I was like WTF!? in real life haha.

2) The second Green Day related dream that I had happened the next day. This one had to do with Billie Joe's wife, Adrienne. It's probably my favourite Green Day related dream, because it was just so bizarre. In the dream, I had no part in anything that happened. I was just like a ghost, a person watching what was going on, but not really there or able to take part. And in the dream, I always only saw Adrienne from the side or back, never from the front. Anyways, it started out with me following her as she walked through a lit up parking lot at night. She was wearing a baby blue spaghetti strap dress that went to her knees, black combat boots, had her hair down, and had a black hoodie tied around her waist. A black car drove up, she got in the passengers side, and it drove away. Then the dream fast-forwarded and it was suddenly day time the next day. I was still in the parking lot, when the same car drove back up and she got out. Some guy got out of the drivers side and just stood there. He wasn't anyone particular, just some guy who was wearing all black. There was a girl in the car, sitting in the passengers seat that Adrienne had been in. She was in her early 20's. She had really bright pink hair that was in a short ponytail. And she was wearing all black; a dress, hoodie tied around her waist, combat boots. She was crying her eyes out and Adrienne was leaning over and telling her "You have to eat all of this junk food, and go to the Green Day show, and you won't be a junkie anymore! I promise." and the girl was like sobbing and going "Ok! I promise! I'll go! I'll do it!". And then I woke up. And I was like WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? For a good while. LMAO.

3) My best friend was in this dream with me. We were squatting some buildings. Dunno why, we just were. We were exploring the place, and I went up to the second floor and walked into a room. I looked down out the window, into the window of the house next door, and saw Mike sitting in it reading a book. He looked up and I ducked really fast to the ground hoping he didn't see me (cause in the dream, no one was supposed to know we were there). My friend came in and was being all loud and not hiding, so I grabbed her and made her duck too and she just laughed at me. Then the dream fast forwarded and it was Tre in some room watching TV. He was watching the 2010 Grammy Awards, and Stephen Colbert was opening the show. But he wasn't funny at all. He was using these weird puppet things and Tre was going on about how not-funny he was. Then it fast forwarded again, and Tre was still watching the show but Green Day were performing. But it wasn't with the AI cast, it was just them. And Billie Joe was making seriously retarded, contorted, twisted faces (not on purpose) and we were all like WTF is wrong with him!? lol. Then Tre started yelling for someone named Ronald (I think that was the name...it was a guy's name anyways) and my best friend (who's a girl named Bridgeen) came running downstairs and was like "Coming! I'm coming!" and I was like O.o WTF. She sat down, and then grabbed my ankle and pulled me down and I screamed. And Tre yelled at me for being so loud. And I remember I turned to him and was like "But I had a big blister and she grabbed it!" LOL. And he started telling me off for trying to be funny, when that was his thing. And then I woke up.

And I swear, these dreams happened. I go through long periods of time when I don't remember dreams at all. Most of the time, actually. I've never actually remembered any nightmares before. Thank goodness, I guess, if my "normal" dreams are so weird LOL.

Archived