Green Day dreams

Idiot_Basketcase

ever had a weird GD dream? I had one last night.

I met Billie backstage at a concert, but he was drunk. I told him how big of a fan I was, then he threw up on me. I started crying, Billie ran to the bathroom. Then Mike comes along and apoligizes for what he did and gave me his shirt to wear. forgot the rest, but I know tre was doing something stupid ha. :tongue:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Once I had a dream they came to my school and I got to hang around with them all day. :P That's it.

Oooo fucking tons.

Mostly cause my dreams revolve completely around what I've seen on TV that day.

But for my wierdest one.....

An Amish Tre and Animal Exorcism.....

Please, don't ask.

I've seen about 3 dreams about Green Day and all of them were nightmares. They were all really mean in my dreams, once i woke up crying mwaahah!

im pretty sure this thread has already been done, but ill answer anyway.

i had a weird dream with all my friends in it, all these random celebrities and stuff. i remember christina aguilera set my mate on fire, and i remember standing in this big library and i opened a book and the guys came out and we just started talking about random stuff, and then this big raven flew in through this beg glass window, (kinda like the one from the series of unfortunate events) and will ferrel was riding it, and he was all decked out in his anchorman gear and he turned mike into jelly, billie into a donut and tre into a white rabbit :eyebrows: and then he turned me into something but i cant remember what it was....and then i woke up :thumbsup:

I've seen about 3 dreams about Green Day and all of them were nightmares. They were all really mean in my dreams, once i woke up crying mwaahah!

I apologize for laughing at your painful dreams. :\

haha me too!,i had a dream billie joe was chasing me trying to kill me.i ran so much in that dream baha.

oh and i had a dream once i was like,a killer,and the people i killed,their ghosts came back to try to kill me and tre's ghost came and successfully killed me :unsure:

....BTW the search button does nothing,most of the threads except the new ones are gona after the crash..so 'using the search button' will probably come up with nothing.

I had i dream that billie asked me whether or not he should change his hair color to yellowish again.

I have had quite a few GD dreams - but the one I remember happened a couple of nights ago and it is really not that exciting:

Billie Joe and Adrienne hired me to be their live-in nanny - and every time they left the house I would go through their personal items - and I took his car for a spin - while leaving the kids behind.

i had one a little before i went to a GD concert:

billie,mike,and tre were skateborading around me and other people...it was supost to be them rehursing :lol: and then billie fell cuz he was drunk so i started laughing....later we were sitting at the stadium thing and my mom came in saying we have to go so i missed the show...when i woke up i was so glad it was just a dream :biggrin:

with billie i bet :wink:

i know how to make myslef dream what i want...i just think about whatever it is i want to dream about right before i fall asleep :eyebrows:

with billie i bet :wink:

i know how to make myslef dream what i want...i just think about whatever it is i want to dream about right before i fall asleep :eyebrows:

can you really do that?

I´ll try it tonight... :whistling:

A few nights ago.

Me and my friends were looking at random photos I had taken. There was one of me with my drink bottle between my legs (it really does look like a penis) and a nut next to it, hence why I called it "The Cool" (that photo really exists). I showed my friend and I didn't know Green Day was behind us. We turned around, saw them and we all started talking about nachos.

Guest Phoebe.

Tre and Billie walked into C Block in school, where I used to hang out. I told Tre that my friend Imogen was sad, he went and put his arm around her. I cant remember what Billie did. Probably something mundane and useless.

Archived