Who is a better punk guitar player besides anyone in Green Day?

stza

Who is a better punk guitar player besides anyone in Green Day?  

208 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest worryrock91

I did! I mean w000t!11!!!1

heh

Luckly this is not disturbing or disgusting when they talk about it caue I am Egypt; If you don't tell me lenghts in cm I have no idea what you're talking about heh, hail to the metric system..

7,62 cm

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need to thank me

you're so nice Idun!!!

haha, I was about to post it too by the way, but then i saw you already had :laugh:

No need to fill us in on what your ruler told you...

okey, thank you very much, you made me laugh like hell :laugh: :laugh:

last night my uncle wasn't wearing his glasses and he was flipping through my dad's cd booklet and he saw a cd and he;s like 'hey, play this, santa's greatest hits!' it turned out to be santana's greatist hits, hahaahahaaha

Punk guitar is so incredibly easy , i could be on that list :happy:

You sound like an idiot.

The thread is obviously talking about people that push the limits of punk guitar. Punk guitar is only so incredibly easy because not many people try to make it more complex, but those few people that do make punk guitar something more respectible and skillful are the ones that this thread refers to, because they are the best punk guitar players. You wouldn't make the list if you wanted to because if you think that punk guitar is so incredibly easy then you're playing the wrong stuff.

there's hardly such thing as a good punk guitar player. if a guitarist had any worth, they wouldn't be playing in a punk band.

You sound like an idiot.

The thread is obviously talking about people that push the limits of punk guitar. Punk guitar is only so incredibly easy because not many people try to make it more complex, but those few people that do make punk guitar something more respectible and skillful are the ones that this thread refers to, because they are the best punk guitar players. You wouldn't make the list if you wanted to because if you think that punk guitar is so incredibly easy then you're playing the wrong stuff.

how do you push the limits of punk guitar, play a fourth chord? maybe, *gasp*, play a lead?

umm..santana punk rock? wrong genre man, hes in some classic rock modern rock who knows. hes the best on the list, but not in the genre.

i like noodles cus hes really cool.

and for people saying theres no "good" punk players, your getting guitar playing confused with guitar SPEED. you think your a better guitar player then them? lets see you come up with about 120 powerchord songs, and do all the cool stage antics.

Fat Mike plays bass, not guitar.

haha yeah,when i saw that,i was like 'who the fuck voted for fat mike? idiot.

there's hardly such thing as a good punk guitar player. if a guitarist had any worth, they wouldn't be playing in a punk band.

how do you push the limits of punk guitar, play a fourth chord? maybe, *gasp*, play a lead?

Point in case.

You have no vision.

You're so caught up in the fact that not many people play anything but powerchords that you can't seem to grasp the fact that not ALL punk bands are the same cookie cutter mold of a pop/punk powerchord only band.

Point in case.

You have no vision.

You're so caught up in the fact that not many people play anything but powerchords that you can't seem to grasp the fact that not ALL punk bands are the same cookie cutter mold of a pop/punk powerchord only band.

Maybe Donkey Fly needs to listen to The Living End.

Archived