Wonder why Green Day got so much radio time?

Fuzz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Green Day's going around endorsing this.

yeah i dont think so either

i realized after i said it, but theres like no edit button anymore :(

OH WAIT WTF THERE IT IS?

Doesn't suprise me too much, may this add to the defense of people saying Green Day are sellouts for signing to a major label? They also signed to a corrupted one?

So that's why we had to suffer from the continous air play of Boulevard of Broken Dreams and WMUWSE. Pshhhh

i hate the record companies. i hate buisinessmen in general. theyve ruined so many bands (not saying GD is ruined) but you know theyre behind all green day's constant tv appearanced, high ticket prices, and dumb uniforms.

ya, they should switch to epitaph or something.

Very old news. Last month Warner paid $5 million to settle the suit. A slap on the wrist. As someone said, Warner Bros. is slime.

they should release their next album on adeline.

they have a contract with warner unfortunatley...i think they have one album left. plus i dont think adeline could handle such a big band. but it would be cool.

Meh...I'm not too worried about it. It does, however, uphold my suspician that DC 101 (my rock station) is not too fond of Green Day. They rarely play any old stuff, and now it's clear that they only played the new stuff because it was forced.

Maybe that's an exaggeration, but they definitely don't kiss GD's ass like the rest of the world.

You all act as if Green Day didnt know about this. :dry:

as soon as you give me the proof they did, i'll believe you. until then. you suck.

I think I agree more with the people who say this is an inevitable fact of mainstream record labels, and the band probably has learned that it's useless to try to object.

even if GD knew, i doubt they had much control. and when they signed to warner, they were about 20, they didnt know shit. the guy that came to their house just smoked pot with em and they thought he was cool, then they signed.

fuck warner....

fuck them......

woah!

this topic just made it clear to me where all the little tennie boppers came from.

they made them come!!

woah!

*graps a bunch of pitchforks*

anyone wanna go get em?

...damn teenie boppers....

Archived