Wonder why Green Day got so much radio time?

Fuzz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder if Green Day knows yet...

...since they are in Australia an all right now.

i wonder if Green Day knows yet...

...since they are in Australia an all right now.

Hahaha. This didn't happen yesterday, friend. It's been going on for a while.

ooooo..

i see.

what, the lawsuit, thingi?

i know that record labels do that..i know that part.

i was talking about the lawsuit.

I'm pretty sure I heard about the lawsuit a few days ago. And I'm also assuming Green Day would know about things that happen within their own record label before we do. But who cares? It doesn't really apply to them.

I'm pretty sure I heard about the lawsuit a few days ago. And I'm also assuming Green Day would know about things that happen within their own record label before we do. But who cares? It doesn't really apply to them.

exactly.

I <3 them, but the American Idiot songs are soooooooooooooooo overplayed! I definitely like all their old stuff better. That's what I listen to.

thats not green days fault, i dont blame green day for this. i highly doubt they even knew about what there scum of a label(warner bros) was doing. anyways fuck the radio staions.

• 3 months later...

all dont know how mch funny is it for me

here only the reggaeton and more shit music is overrrrrrrrrrrplayed

coldplay is so overplayed in radio and tv here, in fact coldplay here is in everywhere, i hate them because they dont deserve so much mainstream...about green day, well they are played many times but less as coldplay here :down:

and yeah, u can chagnge the radio...well, i dont listen so much radio now

i liste miself sometimes, works alot :thumbsup:

I've heard about that.

Nothing really that new. Record companies have been paying radio stations for years to get an artist's music heard.

will this affect green day recording and shit? cause that'd suck big time.

i'd take the ipod... :whistling:

No, their record company will pay the fine and it won't affect the amount of money they can spend on their new record. Warner's has a lot of money.

I hate the radio, I hate how they overplay songs, it ruins them. I heard one song 3 times in 12 hours. Big companies are trying to get distrabution but i really dont see the point, many bands are already getting air time, why waste time? But it isnt that much of a shock. I just laugh at them. Its so stupid

well there such fucking assholes for doing that i mean what self respectful record company does that i mean really they dont do that here in aus as far as i know but if something like hat happend withany band or musician there just total fuckig dickheads for doing and it will make them less popular and then those bands might get less record sales coz of the company there under bribing radio stations into playing there songs

Sony BMG got sued last year for doing the same thing in australia

thats there own fault and actions they have to learn from there mistakes like warner better or yer there in for a shit ride

http://www.spin.com/features/news/2005/11/..._warner_payola/

They just got sued for wanting to give dj's stuff like iPods and stuff to play Green Day, MCR and R.E.M. material.

I like them less and less everyday.

Wait, you like Green Day or Warner less and less everyday? I seriously don't think the GD boys would be happy with what their record label has done, and I seriously don't think they would have been pushing for it to happen at all! I mean, look at their roots, look at where they've come from! We all know how awesome GD are, and I think its safe to say we can tell from their music what they stand for, and this kinda thing isnt it. This is just big business corporate America trying to and indeed taking over the world, as they've been doing for a long time.

Archived