Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

Ok, first of all sorry for my poor english...

When they told me that Green Day was going to publish a DVD and a CD with the songs from there concert I was sooo happy.. I went to one of there concerts in Texas and I really enjoy it...

So well I have to wait until Christmas to get the DVD, but I realise this:

The version that they sell here in Chile (where i live) its the same version they sell in Amazon:

1.American Idiot

2.Jesus of Suburbia

3.Holiday

4.Are We The Waiting

5.St.Jimmy

6.Longview

7.Hitchin'ARide

8.BrainStew

9.BasketCase

10.King for a Day/ Shout

11.Wake Me Up When September Ends

12.Minority

13.Boulevard of Broken Dreams

14.Good Riddance(Time of Your Life)

But there are other webpages where you can buy it where the list of songs goes up to 20!, like Tower Records for example:

1. American Idiot

2. Jesus Of Suburbia

3. Holiday

4. Are We Waiting

5. St. Jimmy

6. Longview

7. Hitchin' A Ride

8. Brain Stew

9. Jaded

10. Knowledge

11. Basket Case

12. She

13. King For A Day

14. Shout

15. Wake Me Up When September Ends

16. Minority

17. Maria

18. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

19. We Are The Champions

20. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

Wazzup with that?!??

Last but not least thas anyone knows a "version" or a bootleg or SOMETHING where you can find the WHOLE concert? That would be tight...

By the way I try searching before to see if someone had talked about this before but I didn't found anything similar, si I'm sorry if this was posted before...

Paz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's definitely the highlight of the show for me. I love when he goes "Now waaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute" for like 8 seconds...

and fucking "BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!" I wish he did that in America, I probably would have dropped dead at the concert. So I guess...I'm glad he didn't? I don't know. Yay Monty Python. :thumbsup:

because sam bayer is awesome and sucks at the same time, i wish they kept knowledge in :><:

yeah, and 'we are the champions' and other stuff. the backstage stuff is brilliant, but I've never seen them live and I heard so much about how great their shows are from other fans. I would like to have seen the whole show, and a separate documentary.

I think sam bayer is more about himself and his future career than he is about Green Day, otherwise he wouldn't chop up their material as much as he does, like in WMUWSE.

it's AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ok, first of all sorry for my poor english...

When they told me that Green Day was going to publish a DVD and a CD with the songs from there concert I was sooo happy.. I went to one of there concerts in Texas and I really enjoy it...

So well I have to wait until Christmas to get the DVD, but I realise this:

The version that they sell here in Chile (where i live) its the same version they sell in Amazon:

1.American Idiot

2.Jesus of Suburbia

3.Holiday

4.Are We The Waiting

5.St.Jimmy

6.Longview

7.Hitchin'ARide

8.BrainStew

9.BasketCase

10.King for a Day/ Shout

11.Wake Me Up When September Ends

12.Minority

13.Boulevard of Broken Dreams

14.Good Riddance(Time of Your Life)

this version is also selling in europe ... aaauzz

I guess if there is onething I am looking for when I arrive to UAE is to hit the stores and get it, watch it at my father's big fancy tv while he throws out comments about how i am wasting my money on crap heh

it depends, my friend definitly gave me a very what eww June, discusting, you're strange look when I started singing it.

she was like, "WHAT are you signing??"

:laugh:

isnt bursting out into song fun? one time i suddenly starting singing king for a day and my sister just stared blankly at me... then i was like okay, come here... and put in BIAB and made her watch that part. (she doesnt like green day. but i force her to watch them.)

that entire song is freaking amazing. its funny because 3 times already, ive been in study hall listening to that song on my ipod and my friend next to me will be like "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?" and i realize ive got a huge grin on my face. :D

As soon as i read the thread title "always look on the bright side of life" just echoed through my head

Just to mention to those who talked about We Are The Champions - we didn't get that song on the Sunday :( But, we did get Homecoming - which was amazing and I'm sad that didn't make it to the DVD.

haha i love

now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

then tre does his little YEAH YEAHHHH. i want you to know. in a very manly voice. yeah its nice.

Guest jesus of suburbia25

haha, once i was singing king for a day and way sister thought i was singing 'gay for a day', haha :D

haha and caitlyn and i just listened to this song at lunch. we went into a class room and put the cd in the computer.

That's the best damn part on the C.D. and DVD. How can a song could be that good, I'll never know. I love it when they all lay on the ground and get quiet, fucking awesome.

ya, i was dissapointed with bullet in a bible, mostly cus seein em live ruined it, and the setlist couldve been better. but king for a day/shout was fucking awesome. minority sounds great too, better than on warning

haha im listerning to that now too it just got up to the shout bit

i had to download that song coz i just love it

i get the real thing for christmas :D

I love minority on BIAB, but I hate how the CD cuts out a big part of it and the hitchin a ride stuff.

It's awesome how he throws the crown into the crowd and the one dude catches it and pops it on his head, it made me laugh.

Archived