Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too bad maps is better than anything he's ever written.

Hahahaha! Thank you for that. You've just put my mind to rest about whether or not I should respect your taste in music.

I have it!!!!!!!!Finaly!I love it!Tre is so funny!Billie so beautiful!Mike so.......sweaty!Shit!I love that DVD! :woot:

Hahahaha! Thank you for that. You've just put my mind to rest about whether or not I should respect your taste in music.

i don't know how he can make fun of the emotional deliverance in that song, then go out and perform "are we the waiting" with a straight face.

Guest worryrock91

shit...i havent watched that movie for a while now....i shall go watch it :wink:

I thought you watched that thing like 5 times a day, Bonnie

Guest Lindsey

Hahaha, some of you guys.. wow are just kind of pathetic.

But uhm, yeah its good -- I liked the interview/talking part best.

haha i got it a week after it was released, its fucken awesome. its great that theyve been around for so long, but they havent lost touch..but id like to see some variation between each show.

yeah, i wanted them to add knowledge and we are the champions to the video, that would have been interesting :wink:

I know!! but it would've been too much!...I don't ask for knowledge, cause it would've been unfair!

I love to watch that dvd.....but I get more excited when I see it in music stores...like today...I jumped and yelled: KIng!....for!! ...A....DAY!! and everybody at the mall watch me like WTF crazy bitch

sorry, but i thot this was......lame. i wouldve liked a behind the scenes, goofy green day dvd. the live cd was lame compared to boring days in paradise, cus the song selection wasnt good. the dvd had some cool performances for if you havnt seen em live (i have, so it kinda ruins it), but there werent enough interviews, and they were too serious. either way, they rock, but this dvd was way over-hyped

I know!! but it would've been too much!...I don't ask for knowledge, cause it would've been unfair!

I love to watch that dvd.....but I get more excited when I see it in music stores...like today...I jumped and yelled: KIng!....for!! ...A....DAY!! and everybody at the mall watch me like WTF crazy bitch

wtf? crazy bitch...... :laugh:

sorry, but i thot this was......lame. i wouldve liked a behind the scenes, goofy green day dvd. the live cd was lame compared to boring days in paradise, cus the song selection wasnt good. the dvd had some cool performances for if you havnt seen em live (i have, so it kinda ruins it), but there werent enough interviews, and they were too serious. either way, they rock, but this dvd was way over-hyped

well of course it was overhyped...i mean, green day rarely put out a dvd, and when they do, its bedlam.

I'm listening to the CD right now. I just wanted to share how much i FUCKING LOVE that song. The whole "Shout" part is amazing. Especially when it gets quiet and he does the "shooby do-op, bob bob" part. It's great.

so yeah.

I'm listening to the CD right now. I just wanted to share how much i FUCKING LOVE that song. The whole "Shout" part is amazing. Especially when it gets quiet and he does the "shooby do-op, bob bob" part. It's great.

so yeah.

Yeah it is"!!!

I love the "shout" part!!! The first time I listened to it I started laughing like a fool :wacko::woot:

Archived