Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe some more of their antics backstage would have

made it more enjoyable.....i do fast forward thruough most of

the performances

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm two weeks late but I only just got it yesterday. It's so fuckin good. goosebumps good. Sam Bayer is amazing, I love him. They are amazing, I love them. :D

i don't watch the full thing, i just keep watching the backstage stuff. i like watching king for a day/shout i think that's the best performance and gr............i like wmuwse too :rolleyes:

i got the dvd the day it came out on the 15th, but now looking in all the shops now it's gone way down in price, so i'm kinda pissed off at that, but what did i expect :rolleyes:

Tregasmic?

amen to that!

the tre part of the dvd is abolsulty amazzing..by far the best part of the dvd....next to billie's preformance in hitchen a ride :rolleyes:

dos anyone know why the dvd dosent show other songs that where preformed?

lol roll roll rool the joint, twist it at the ends, light it up and take a puff then pass it to your friends :P

dos anyone know why the dvd dosent show other songs that where preformed?

lol roll roll rool the joint, twist it at the ends, light it up and take a puff then pass it to your friends :P

because sam bayer is awesome and sucks at the same time, i wish they kept knowledge in :><:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone notice during Basketcase that Billie messes up and plays a wrong chord and then it shows Tre laughing at him and after Billie messes up he looks down at his fingerings and I bet he was thinking to himself, "shit shit shit fuck shit" lmao... i just noticed that like 3 days ago but the forum was down.. Yeah i thought it was rather funny haha.

HOORAY for recycling old forum posts.. this thread was on page 4! WOOT!

I watched it with the friends I went with, nice to relive the experience in a way.

My friend appreciated a naked Tre Cool more than I did. [/sarcasm]

Does anyone notice during Basketcase that Billie messes up and plays a wrong chord and then it shows Tre laughing at him and after Billie messes up he looks down at his fingerings and I bet he was thinking to himself, "shit shit shit fuck shit" lmao... i just noticed that like 3 days ago but the forum was down.. Yeah i thought it was rather funny haha.

HOORAY for recycling old forum posts.. this thread was on page 4! WOOT!

i never noticed this... i shall check for this next time im watching it...

i like when billie was walking around before the performance just humming/buzzing his lips... I found it hilarious for some reason... and i like wmuwse... i cried :unsure:

i did that shit in choir. vocal warmups always help. yea, billie fucked up on Basket Case. thats what happens when ya run around like a banshee. he was running around when i saw them last year in chicago during the end of BOBD, and he fucked up. afterwards i noticed on tv he mainly stayed still during that part. he must have a habit of that cos he fucked up playing Basket Case on a bootleg i got from the month before. and he was really wasted too. (btw, i got it last week for my mum out in AZ, but i cant stop watching it. sources say one of my friends is getting it for me. i liked the photo gallery with the BOBD instrumental. i might rip it to my pc and use that for karaoke. heh. the thing i find kinda wrong was the back of the case says 'total time 151 minutes,' but the film lasts for around 112 and the photo gallery was 4, so thats 116. so where the fuck is the extra half hour that's not there? easter eggs?

The concert is incredible and the backstage part is really funny, the part where billie grabas the camera and start to act as a boxer is really funny, but also some parts like when they are at the war museum gave me goosebumps

I got boosegumps ( haha.. sorry, I actually wrote boosegumps, but it's so funny that I don't want to fix it) when Billie is tapping the nuclear bomb and looking so serious. Wow.

And when he's warming up before the show! Going "Brrrrriiiiiiiiii".. Funny shit.

And when Tré's going " Yeeah. YYEEEEAH!"

That cracked me up big time" Reminds me of a friend of mine!

And Mike playing the guitar and saying: "WAAAIT! They don't love you like I love you!"

I thought that was some random shit he was making up, until a heard that song on the radio!

It's the same high note played many times in the beginning and a woman is singing "Wait, they don't love you like I love you" over and over..

My friends thought I was mental when I burst out laughing when I listened to that song..

Ahh.. I'm having fun rambling here. I'll stop.

Sorry. :biggrin:

I love this DVD its like my own personal concert everyday.

i have to wait till christmas to get it :'(

Guest jesus of suburbia25

I had it last weekend. And its great. Buts its sad they cut some things on the cd.

I like the perfomance King For A Day / Shout and Good Riddance and Hitchin' A Ride.

Its was so great that I was almost crying at the end.

And Mike playing the guitar and saying: "WAAAIT! They don't love you like I love you!"

too bad maps is better than anything he's ever written.

Archived