Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

i looked on amazon and there were two versions of it on blu-ray, one appeared to only be used copies, the other was up for preorder. has it not been released on blu-ray yet?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i looked on amazon and there were two versions of it on blu-ray, one appeared to only be used copies, the other was up for preorder. has it not been released on blu-ray yet?

Yeah, it's been released on Blu-ray.... I even own it on Blu-ray :D

Bullet In a Bible will always have a special meaning for me because it was actually what got me into GD so much. I think it's perfect to introduce someone to the band. I was so stoked when I saw it for the first time.

Yeah, it's been released on Blu-ray.... I even own it on Blu-ray :D

was it discontinued or something? because you can only buy used copies or preorder it on amazon, and i haven't seen it anywhere else

Ugh, I'm TRYING to get the heart up to watch a clip of it on MySpace Videos. Green Day posted WMUWSE on there, and I can't get past the 20 second mark. :cry:

But, my mom bought the actual DVD/CD today, since I brought it up, so I will have to cry myself dry sometime. Can't wait :woot:

Lolol, my mom was reading how GD gets nervous before a show in the description, and she was all surprised. "Green Day gets nervous? WHAT?"

Bullet In a Bible will always have a special meaning for me because it was actually what got me into GD so much. I think it's perfect to introduce someone to the band. I was so stoked when I saw it for the first time.

I relate to this completely. I still remember the first time I watched it. To put it simply, it blew my mind!

I can't find my Bullet In A Bible DVD!!

and I am really in the mood for some Bullet In A Bible like, right now.

I think I need to buy a new one. :(

and I think I needed to buy a new one anyway cause I played it so much...it started to skip. :lol:

:ninja:

That's sad, you can't find it... I kinda feel your pain, it's so frustrating, when a DVD skips....

I think I'll have to sell your BIAB DVD on eBay to get money to buy a new one....

:lol: :lol:

^haha...it always skips before the part when Billie goes, "Green Day is the hardest working band...EVER!" or something like that

and then he goes all Rocky and he starts humping the camera and he goes, "Ahh...you like that, bitch?!" :lol:

That's like one of my favorite parts in the movie. xD

I'VE SEEN THAT A MILLION TIMES ON YOUTUBE :woot: :woot: :woot:

I fucking love that! And to think I'm gonna own it....

AND I'm going to own a Green Day signature, sometime this year, I hope. :cool:

i love bullet in a bible.

the tre section is the best.

and i love the scene with the guy eating ice cream.

i need to watch it now.

i love bullet in a bible.

the tre section is the best.

and i love the scene with the guy eating ice cream.

i need to watch it now.

I'm pretty sure that guy you're talking about, the security guard, is actually a chick.

Thanks to this thread I want to watch it again.

My friend gave me a digital copy and I have it on my ipod. So I always watch it over long times in the car.

This dvd is the best ever made, I've watch it so many times but it gives me chills everytime. I enjoy every second of it

that's exactly what I wanted to say :)

was it discontinued or something? because you can only buy used copies or preorder it on amazon, and i haven't seen it anywhere else

well, I went into Best Buy and bought it in december... so I don't think it's being discontinued but I don't know for sure

well, I went into Best Buy and bought it in december... so I don't think it's being discontinued but I don't know for sure

well i gave up trying to find the blu-ray and went out and got the cd/dvd set today.... it was pretty epic

well i gave up trying to find the blu-ray and went out and got the cd/dvd set today.... it was pretty epic

Nice!! It doesn't really matter if it's on DVD or Blu-ray, just as long as you get to own it and watch as many times as you want :happy: Man! Now I really want to watch it :wub:

Archived