Bullet in a Bible

**nobodylikesyou**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I downloaded the live King for a Day off of the main site before Bullet in a Bible, and it was awesome.

Well.. I'm going to watch Bullet In A Bible again today. I'm just in that mood now.

Meh, my CD just skipped.

haha, actually, I didn't get the cd, something wrong with the one I bought

but I'm sucha lazy bitch you have no idea, so I never bothered complaining about it and thought, hey, I have the dvd, same shit.

i ALWAYS get the "You've been so good to me!" in my head.. just that line over and over and over and over again. i guess its not a bad thing though..

i ALWAYS get the "You've been so good to me!" in my head.. just that line over and over and over and over again. i guess its not a bad thing though..

it depends, my friend definitly gave me a very what eww June, discusting, you're strange look when I started singing it.

she was like, "WHAT are you signing??"

:laugh:

i like the part where tré has his solo...

It's fine on the DVD, but on the CD it stands out like a sore thumb. I don't think it sounds good at all.

I'm listening to the CD right now. I just wanted to share how much i FUCKING LOVE that song. The whole "Shout" part is amazing. Especially when it gets quiet and he does the "shooby do-op, bob bob" part. It's great.

so yeah.

wow. that's the one that i listen to first when i go to BIAB. my dad gets pissed cause he doesn't like it.

It´s just the best - first thing I go to,when watching it.

There are alot of articles in the papers now recomending CD and DVD - there was one just two short sentences what BIAB was.At the end it said "don´t skip the King for a day/shout part" :D

My favorite part was when Billie started singing "Always look on the bright side of life." I am a MASSIVE Monty Python fan.

I'm listening to the CD right now. I just wanted to share how much i FUCKING LOVE that song. The whole "Shout" part is amazing. Especially when it gets quiet and he does the "shooby do-op, bob bob" part. It's great.

so yeah.

i have to wait till fucking christmas to get it!

god i love that song too. i love the always look on the bright side of life part and the shooby do-op, bob bob part and yeah. actually i just love the whole thing

ugg i just noticed im a reject now. erg

Oh! Yeah!! That song is really great haha! And I thing that the best moment on the GD concerts is when they play that song, & the shout is really good too, and very very funny

Bye Green Day fans!

that song gets stuck in my head for hours on end!

i think the funniest part of the dvd is where those two "equally big green day fans" start playing american idiot before minority. they crack me up every time!

Archived