Green Day headlining Outside Lands Music Festival

Little Boy Named Booze

Yay! I'm usually not into festivals but I might actually consider this, even if I'd be going by myself 

• Like 1

Glad to see the guys continuing to announce more U.S. dates for when the Euro tour wraps up... it'd be nice if they'd do one that isn't 500+ (or in this case, thousands of) miles from me though lol

4 hours ago, Cali_gd89 said:

Yay! I'm usually not into festivals but I might actually consider this, even if I'd be going by myself 

I always have fun when I go to festivals solo (granted, I'm a fan of fests in general). It's a different experience; there's no pressure to compromise on anything for people you're with and you just get to be a "free agent," drifting around and finding yourself in multiple different groups throughout the day.

Edited by 2klightyrsaway
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, 2klightyrsaway said:

I always have fun when I go to festivals solo (granted, I'm a fan of fests in general). It's a different experience; there's no pressure to compromise on anything for people you're with and you just get to be a "free agent," drifting around and finding yourself in multiple different groups throughout the day.

Yeah I go to concerts by myself all the time. I absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of concerts but festivals don't seem as appealing to me. We'll see though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cali_gd89 said:

Yeah I go to concerts by myself all the time. I absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of concerts but festivals don't seem as appealing to me. We'll see though 

I love festivals for the party atmosphere, but they definitely lack the intimacy of a venue show and the sound is also usually not as good as a venue show.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Getting tickets for just Saturday . Decided not to go all 3 days. Tomorrow single day go on sale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

Getting tickets for just Saturday . Decided not to go all 3 days. Tomorrow single day go on sale.

Yeah I'm definitely not going all 3 days either. I'm thinking of getting a ticket for just Saturday too 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

set time for Green Day

Green Day

Lands End stage

Saturday, Aug 6    8:25 PM - 9:55 PM

• Like 2

Even though I live only an hour from SF, sadly I'm not going to this. That would be cool if there was another live stream though 

• Like 2

Anyone want to meet up? Going solo. Flying in from Hawaii to road trip to see family near Yosemite but gonna see the show first. Don’t know anyone in the area so I would feel better if I could meet a GDC’r. Staying near Union Square and going to shuttle in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

2022 Outside Lands Livestream, exclusively on Twitch

The official Outside Lands livestream returns to our Twitch channel for three full days of exclusive festival coverage! Tune in to catch performances by Post Malone, Phoebe Bridgers, Lil Uzi Vert, Rina Sawayama, Oliver Tree, Weezer, Kim Petras and many more from the comfort of your couch, with 8+ hours of streaming action each day, hosted by Mystery School (Owen Bones and Sir Michael Rocks). See you in the chat!

Go to the channel and you can see the daily schedule

It starts at 1pm PST today

Is Green Day gonna be streamed?

Maybe "stealthygotclout" will have it for those of us not in the US like Lolla :lol:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Stewe said:

At what time Green Day will play?

8.25-9.55pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

About to go two for two on captures!

CrxEXNcWAAAJ3O-.jpg:large

Waiting for your capture.

Definitely not gonna watch it live since will be 5am in Italy 

BTW, I love this era with so many full proshot concerts 

• Like 2

I am going to this tomorrow. I'm hoping to get first or 2nd row in the pit. This is my first time EVER in Cali!!! I can't wait😁🥰

On 8/3/2022 at 1:04 AM, chrism17 said:

Anyone want to meet up? Going solo. Flying in from Hawaii to road trip to see family near Yosemite but gonna see the show first. Don’t know anyone in the area so I would feel better if I could meet a GDC’r. Staying near Union Square and going to shuttle in. 

I'm down to meet up at the show! I'm hoping to get to the front of the pit, if you want me to hold you a spot?

• Like 2