Green Day will be headlining the 2022 F1 U.S. Grand Prix

GreenDayItaly

• GreenDayItaly changed the title to Green Day'll headlining the 2022 F1 U.S. Grand Prix

OMG YES!!! I'm gonna cop a ticket😋. Ok so they go on sale tomorrow the single day i was looking at the map on the website. are there pit tickets for this?

• Like 1

Does anyone know if it’s a full show or one of those TV halftime things like the All Star Hockey game?

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Does anyone know if it’s a full show or one of those TV halftime things like the All Star Hockey game?

It's a full show After the Grand Prix end

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Stewe said:

It's a full show After the Grand Prix end

the show is on friday, the GP is on sunday. The event will probably take place after free practice

5 minutes ago, Alf said:

the show is on friday, the GP is on sunday. The event will probably take place after free practice

Under the single day tickets it states the following:

"Plan your experience on your own terms. Check out practice and Green Day on Friday, enjoy qualifying and Ed Sheeran on Saturday, or witness history when the lights go out on Sunday."

Single day tickets at $59 regardless of day - and they are limited for Friday & Saturday.

Source: http://circuitoftheamericas.com/f1/tickets/single-day

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

After Hella Mega $59 for a full show sounds like a bargain

I hope by full show that means they play as long as they did on the RevRad tour!!!🥰😁🙌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alf said:

Sorry, I didn't notice

If the three day tickets are already sold out at every level, I wonder how many single day tickets are available to buy? I wonder if this is going to be a hard ticket to get? Guess I'll find out tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If the three day tickets are already sold out at every level, I wonder how many single day tickets are available to buy? I wonder if this is going to be a hard ticket to get? Guess I'll find out tomorrow. 

Since it's Friday I don't think it'll be hard, but who knows

Oh ffs. As a huge Ed Sheeran fan, huge F1 fan, and obviously huge GD fan I wish I was going to this.

Funnily enough I'm actually going to the Monaco grand Prix this year and seeing Ed in my city literally the day that I come home - GD is the only part that's missing 😭

• Like 3

Last year they broke attendance records, I believe it will be difficult to get tickets but I will probably be there. I love f1!

Grand Prix is a car racing thing, right? Please tell me it's not associated with Nascar, because that's got to be one of the most redneck things around and I would cringe if that's what GD is headlining. Pardon my ignorance. I don't pay attention to car stuff.

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Grand Prix is a car racing thing, right? Please tell me it's not associated with Nascar, because that's got to be one of the most redneck things around and I would cringe if that's what GD is headlining. Pardon my ignorance. I don't pay attention to car stuff.

It's Formula 1. 

Love f1. :wub: I won't be able to go. But hope some fellow f1 and GD fans will. 😊

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Green Day will be headlining the 2022 F1 U.S. Grand Prix
6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Literally took 2 seconds to Google: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula_One

It’s international, not NASCAR.

• Like 1

I’m online trying to purchase tickets. Sooooo……you’ve gotta buy a grounds pass for $60 AND THEN buy a ticket for the actual concert for $79???? Uhhhh…….no thanks

2 minutes ago, bjluva said:

I’m online trying to purchase tickets. Sooooo……you’ve gotta buy a grounds pass for $60 AND THEN buy a ticket for the actual concert for $79???? Uhhhh…….no thanks

Yes. I guess that gives people the option of not seeing the concert if they're there for F1 (no concert only option unfortunately it's just an add on)

At least at that price you know you're seeing a full concert

• Like 2

The general admission tickets grants you access to the lawn. The upgrade grants you standing/mosh access directly in front of the stage

• Surprised 1

10 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Instead of insulting/generalizing people who follow various forms of motorsports, just do a quick google search yourself next time. 

Just now, bjluva said:

Well I went ahead and did it anyway. Dammit. The things I do for this band. LOL 💚

You'll have fun! It's unreal seeing these cars go that fast in person, so I highly recommend going for the day - if it works in your schedule.

• Like 3