Green Day Headlining Firefly Festival

jetsrule128

Been screaming this from the rooftops since it was announced. As a Marylander this lineup brings me so much joy. As someone who was too young to see My Chem on my own but got into them deep during their peak I never thought I’d see my two faves (Green Day and them) on the same billing. Not to mention many of the other great acts. 

6 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

OMG. I can't wait to buy a pit ticket for this🤞 Anyone know when tickets go live??👀

Presale is Friday at 10am Est. Think you have to sign up for it on firefly’s website. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

Been screaming this from the rooftops since it was announced. As a Marylander this lineup brings me so much joy. As someone who was too young to see My Chem on my own but got into them deep during their peak I never thought I’d see my two faves (Green Day and them) on the same billing. Not to mention many of the other great acts. 

Presale is Friday at 10am Est. Think you have to sign up for it on firefly’s website. 

Thanks! Just signed up. Same! I've also been listening to MCR so will also be a cool fun experience to see them too

• Love 1

I was bummed about not being able to go to Europe and see MCR and Green Day on the same weekend, so this just... THIS IS GREAT. Especially cause I live in Philly.

I did some work at Firefly a couple of years ago and getting there on public transit isn't the worse (though at least double the time it takes to drive there...) Oh gosh, I am not gonna pass up another chance at seeing MCR (I'm seeing them in Jersey like 2 days earlier) and I've always wanted to see Green Day at a festival ever since I saw footage of Rock Am Ring.

But geez, I just saw how much camping is. Welp. Wonder if a hotel might be cheaper...

Well, ticketing was a shit show - AXS could not handle the traffic. They switched platforms in the middle of it.
But I have my ticket and logistics can wait until later.

1 hour ago, Paola17 said:

Well, ticketing was a shit show - AXS could not handle the traffic. They switched platforms in the middle of it.
But I have my ticket and logistics can wait until later.

Same! I waited almost 2 hours for mine to go thru and let me get a ticket😨 was worried if i'd be able to still get one before the presale ended

• 2 months later...

So, I totally didn't think this through enough, cause I forgot how much of a pain it is to get to Dover...

So, I might just take the shuttle from Philly and use more of my PTO than planned. Oh well. And it looks like I'll need to buy a camping pass too.... There's gonna be so much room, damn. Yup. Did. Not. Think. About . This.

• 1 month later...

So, it looks like I'll be selling my pass to this.
Under FV - I would change the shipping address to yours on the account. 
I just don't think I can swing it in terms of time and the journey it'll be, especially since I'll have other things happening right before and after this.

• 3 weeks later...

This is all that’s currently on my mind and tickets for single day passes just went on sale! I AM FREAKING

• Like 2

I just got GA one day pass tickets to see Green Day. Anyone ever go to Firefly? Any pointers, tips, best way to get up close to the main stage, etc..... would be super appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, thisguy3496 said:

Is anyone here? Would love to meet to GDCers! Came from Chicago for this!! 

Here!!