Green Day live at Super Bowl Music Fest on February

Give_Me_Novacaine90

IT'S HERE... We're excited to announce Bud Light #SuperBowlMusicFest with Green Day & Miley Cyrus (Sat), Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani w/ Mickey Guyton (Fri), and Halsey / Machine Gun Kelly w/ special guests (Thur) at Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10–12, 2022, the ultimate kickoff to #SBLVI!

Tickets go on sale this Thursday at 7AM PT. Full details at superbowlmusicfest.com

https://www.facebook.com/SBMusicFest/photos/a.1277116852348626/4716667381726872

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Give_Me_Novacaine90 said:

IT'S HERE... We're excited to announce Bud Light #SuperBowlMusicFest with Green Day & Miley Cyrus (Sat), Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani w/ Mickey Guyton (Fri), and Halsey / Machine Gun Kelly w/ special guests (Thur) at Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10–12, 2022, the ultimate kickoff to #SBLVI!

Tickets go on sale this Thursday at 7AM PT. Full details at superbowlmusicfest.com

https://www.facebook.com/SBMusicFest/photos/a.1277116852348626/4716667381726872

My dream has come true. Still kinda wish it was a half-time show, but this is awesome. Kinda surprised they are performing with Miley, but again, still awesome. :)

And now it has been taken down on Facebook? The link worked and then it didn't. :(

Ok so it's not even before the game. It's a whole day before the Superbowl.
I didn't know they had a festival called Superbowl fest, nice! Hope it's gonna be on live streaming.

• Like 1

I was also just wondering if this thing is gonna be streamed or televised. Also which one is the headliner? Green Day and Miley Cyrus fans are an interesting combo of a crowd.

• Haha 1

Green day and miley cyrus? LOL this is definitely different, I wonder if they’ll also go on stage together?

The band/Crush is so desperate for that NFL exposure (and Miley is so desperate to be seen as a rock girl now), damn 😄 but good for them! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mar said:

The band/Crush is so desperate for that NFL exposure (and Miley is so desperate to be seen as a rock girl now), damn 😄 but good for them! 

I think they've done everything a band can do but the Halftime show. It's like they're flirting with it but won't take it to bed lol

• Like 2

GD and Miley performed together before, I think. At the Rock and Roll HOF ceremony. She was there to present for Joan Jett.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mar said:

Not sure why they would need to be desperate given the success of the tour they just came off of. Also they had the NHL exposure and they keep releasing music, so I would say things are going pretty well for them.

I love Miley. She's a bit crazy, but such am amazing performer and vocalist. And don't anyone dare come at me about this unless you've listened to her recent stuff. I'll be thrilled if they perform together. 

Imagine if it was Green Day and SWMRS!

1 hour ago, greenalert997x said:

Does it mean they're going to perform togerher onstage?

No, they will both have their own acts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

:hug:it’s not your fault that they turned out to be SHTTRS

Is it because of the band breaking up because of 𝙹𝙾𝙴𝚈?

3 minutes ago, Lost Boy said:

Is it because of the band breaking up because of 𝙹𝙾𝙴𝚈?

Well, I wouldn’t say these two things are unrelated