Covid/vaccine rules at shows

Hermione

I’m going to the Miami show this sunday, though I’m vaccinated I’m still a little worried. Cases have been going up a lot here in FL and I have pit tickets. Debating wether I want to wear a mask for 6 hours…

Most kids aren't vaccinated yet right? So does this mean he will steer away from pulling up kids I wonder.

3 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Most kids aren't vaccinated yet right? So does this mean he will steer away from pulling up kids I wonder.

You can get vaxxed as young as 12. Not sure how many people below that age he would pull onstage anyway.

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

You can get vaxxed as young as 12. Not sure how many people below that age he would pull on stage anyway.

ah okay, just wondering

Seeing how cities are updating their masks mandates (dc just went back to requiring them indoors today). I wonder if this will effect the tour. If I go to Hella Mega it’ll be on the 8th but right now I’m starting to wonder what’s gonna happen. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

If the mask is recommended I'm not putting it.
If it's an order then I don't have a choice.

I'm fully vaccinated. I'm not putting any masks in my face if I can.

• Love 1

If everyone there is vaccinated, then I don't think wearing a mask should be necessary

22 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

If everyone there is vaccinated, then I don't think wearing a mask should be necessary

But they don't require you to be vaccinated to get in. They're going on the honor system.

• Like 1

Just now, Star-LordAndTheAve said:

But they don't require you to be vaccinated to get in. They're going on the honor system.

Well they should make it vaccine required before they make it facemask required

• Like 3

I understand the science about being vaccinated and not needing to wear a mask however with the Delta variant and so many people not vaccinated it is being recommended to wear a mask in areas where the levels of the virus are high even if you are vaccinated.

So far Chicago is not a high risk area but our surrounding counties are.  Do I or don’t I wear a mask?  I guess I won’t unless in those areas or in businesses that may ask me too.  The exception for me would be a large crowded situation, like a concert.  I would prefer not to but would probably do so.  Just for extra protection, more for me than anyone around me.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Alf said:

why you guys are so reluctant in wearing a mask?

Seems a lot of the time to be “FREEDOM” and all that bollox 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alf said:

why you guys are so reluctant in wearing a mask?

I wear the masks but for me I have breathing issues so for me after 10 mins I start having issues 

8 hours ago, Radiation Field said:

I'd be so fucking embarrassed if I were a grown-ass adult who hasn't been vaccinated yet (in the USA).

Oh I’m sure those people really care that you think that. 

2 hours ago, purplebenny said:

it’s a piece of fabric.

Exactly the problem. It does nothing to stop the spread of COVID. Even in the most compliant states and countries with mask mandates there were and are major spikes. 

3 hours ago, purplebenny said:

Even with a vaccine you can still spread covid

and particularly the delta variant.

the mask is not for you, it’s for others.

it’s a piece of fabric. It won’t kill you to wear it for a few hours, the recommendation should be more than enough to show a little ounce  cop on. 

I don't care about the mask when I'm shopping or whatever. But like I said if it's only recommended, I'm not putting it.

11 hours ago, Radiation Field said:

I'd be so fucking embarrassed if I were a grown-ass adult who hasn't been vaccinated yet (in the USA).

There's a shit load. What's more embarrassing is doing it for political reasons or to "own the libs" Other countries are suffering from lack of vax but here it's all about "MUH FREEDUMBZ" 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cunt said:

Oh I’m sure those people really care that you think that. 

Exactly the problem. It does nothing to stop the spread of COVID. Even in the most compliant states and countries with mask mandates there were and are major spikes. 

I'll definitely take your word for over the actual data and every epidemiologist

• Like 3
  • Haha 1