The Upside Downers (New Side Project with Billie, Jason, and Greg)

jengd

Not Green Day but a side project maybe?  They say only physical copies are planned right now and not streaming  which sucks if true. Hope there is an upload for the vinyl challenged.

• Like 3

Hmm. That does look like Billie's neck, but it's hard to tell. Let's hope it's something! It would be a nice surprise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if you guys are on to something, I should know it wouldn’t be GD. It could be something like Greg has been talking about! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alf said:

Just got an e-mail from 1234Go and they mention this mysterious record:

Finally we have a TOP SECRET new record coming out on our label and we had a small number of copies made just for this RSD Drop that will only be available at our shop. The record will be widely available on a different color later in the year but this one will come hand numbered on it's own exclusive color. If we have leftovers we'll post them on our site at the end of the day. We do not expect this to last long once we're able to announce just exactly what it is. If you were on the fence about coming down on RSD you may want stop by just in case! Here's a very little hint....

Wait, what's the hint LOL? Is it just the pic? It's really hard to me to tell who that is but it could be Billie. I am going to go along with others here and guess it is a side project thing. That makes the most sense. 

7 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wait, what's the hint LOL? Is it just the pic? It's really hard to me to tell who that is but it could be Billie. I am going to go along with others here and guess it is a side project thing. That makes the most sense. 

It's probably a side project, but with all this mystery, I bet Billie is involved, otherwise it wouldn't call that much attention. It's probably the band Greg talk about on the bio of the Zigzag Hearts on bandcamp.

Greg hinted a colored 10" record a few days ago on his instagram

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Alf said:

It's probably a side project, but with all this mystery, I bet Billie is involved, otherwise it wouldn't call that much attention. It's probably the band Greg talk about on the bio of the Zigzag Hearts on bandcamp.

This makes sense. Yes, there would have to be a Green Day connection to warrant this much suspense LOL. 

It sounds like we will know by the end of the day?

The more I look at the picture the more I think the figure on the left is Billie with Greg in the middle, no idea who that is on the right though.

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

We should open a detective agency by the way ahah by the way yes, I remember Greg’s story... mmmh 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Is this the top secret release?

This is Greg Schneider solo project. It is him singing and playing everything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Is this the top secret release?

Released as an EP on 16th June

• Todd changed the title to The Upside Downers (New Side Project with Billie, Jason, and Greg)