[Lost Media] Green Day on MTV's Select 9/15/2000

Todd

Wow, I really hope there's someone out there who has the footage. What an awesome discovery!

• Like 1

Mtv Select prıgramme didn't have any live performances from bands. It was a short interview with the band about the album and music video. 

Yeah, Todd said that. I really want to see the interview. I wonder how long it was.

• Like 1

Something like 10 mins. I clearly remember it. It wasn't that special. Mrv's Hanging Out interview during the Insomniac promotion was more enjoyable - which doesn't exist in youtube as far as I'm concerned. 

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen it but I know the screencaps... I guess if those exists, the video has to be somewhere, I'd love to see it too.

Also the clip where they sing "don't go breaking my heart..." but I think that one is from VH1 and I never could find it :(

i knew someone that had this  back when we would trade vhs tapes. i have his contact info still on my old trading page but i guarantee its long outdated but ill try to contact him . also the webmaster from greendayvideos might have had it 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nopride84 said:

i knew someone that had this  back when we would trade vhs tapes. i have his contact info still on my old trading page but i guarantee its long outdated but ill try to contact him . also the webmaster from greendayvideos might have had it 

That would be awesome, thanks for doing that!