Billie Joe on Jimmy Kimmel 4/20

Cali89

He's not listed as the musical guest though, just fyi 

2 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

The perfect date for Billie to finally make an appearance somewhere.

Haha exactly 😄 

Under the guests for next week, the abc website lists his name and then "Billie Joe Armstrong: Welcome to My Panic". Does anyone know what that is? What he's promoting? 

4 minutes ago, Billie Joes Eyelids said:

Are they having any of the other audible musicians on next week?

Maybe other dates when they come out.  It is a weekly series or something

• Like 1

So we know he's talking about the podcast. With the title, is it possible that he's going to dig a little bit into talking about his mental health issues?

Interesting that he chose not to also be a musical guest and play a song featured in the podcast.  Is this the first time he's ever guested on a late night show and not been a musical guest?

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Interesting that he chose not to also be a musical guest and play a song featured in the podcast.  Is this the first time he's ever guested on a late night show and not been a musical guest?

He was on Bill Maher without being a musical guest, not sure if that counts as a late night show though. 

• Like 1

Isn’t it a little strange to do an interview promoting another interview? Not that I’m complaining, it just seems quite extra.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Isn’t it a little strange to do an interview promoting another interview? Not that I’m complaining, it just seems quite extra.

I guess it’s more like an audio autobiography so if he had a book coming out he’d promote that

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I'm gonna stream it on my Twitch live if anyone interested
twitch.tv/greendayfan

I have to ask: why? Twitch ToS doesn't allow you to stream any of this stuff so I'd surprised if you weren't to get permaban in less than 10 minutes, considering it's Jimmy Kimmel.

57 minutes ago, Miko said:

I have to ask: why? Twitch ToS doesn't allow you to stream any of this stuff so I'd surprised if you weren't to get permaban in less than 10 minutes, considering it's Jimmy Kimmel.

'cause I'm a small streamer and still not affiliated. In 9 followers Twitch gonna be watching me and put DMCA strike.

I streamed the Jimmy Fallon show for The Network performance last time and everything was fine. I just need to delete the VOD after. I just want to please some Green Day fans 😋 And I don't care about being ban anyway.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I guess it’s more like an audio autobiography so if he had a book coming out he’d promote that

That sounds rad! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jengd said:

I thought the same, an interview about an interview....?

Don’t really care though, just want to see him 😁

...and hear him!

• Like 1