Billie Joe on audible’s Words + Music series April 22

pacejunkie punk

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah it's badass! That's what he should name the book we decided he has to write :lol:

It's like the Zane Low interview he did one time where he said the next album would be called Laugh at My Pain 😄

• Like 4

This sounds interesting... I might just have to do the dang free trial thing.

I'm hoping someone will rip it and upload it here as well.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Hopefully we might have someone here who already has a subscription and would be willing to share? :ninja:

I'm gonna subscribe for 30 days but I don't know how to share anything lol
I'm gonna Twitch it 😂

• Thanks 2

I tested Audible once and wow is it complicated and the software (you have to download) is REALLY old, not just looks but in general. But I'm sure someone will share it :)

11 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Well, if I muuuust. :P

Please and thanks! :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Well, if I muuuust. :P

Thank you, because even if I do the free trial to listen once I know I’m gonna want to keep this to listen to again and again (if it’s anything like the Beyond and Back podcast he did which was excellent)

• Like 2

Looking forward to this and thanks @Yosuke Hanamura you are a star!  I hope he is in it a lot, not sure if it’s a whole episode about Billie or if he’s one of many, will have to wait and see but will be disappointed if of it’s just 5 minutes with him.

• Like 1

Love listening books on Audible and always a fan of podcasts. So, I feel like this will be a great one. Can't wait for it! 

• Like 1

This is great!!!!! I miss Billie so much, I hope we can all listen to it (I didn't think it was something to pay for... I thought it was like a yt podcast or something like that. What a dumb)

Does anyone here subscribe to audible to know how long these episodes typically are and what they’re like?

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Does anyone here subscribe to audible to know how long these episodes typically are and what they’re like?

You can sample some. They’re all a little different, but most are just the artist (Jewel for example) speaking, telling their story from what I can tell. 

On 3/19/2021 at 3:03 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

I checked out them from here before and they're usually 1-2 hours long. Today, they uploaded the Sting's episode, I didn't listen to it fully yet but I can tell that it seems quite interesting even though I'm not particulary fan of him as an artist, I always love hearing musician's stories from different genres/backgrounds. So, I'll definitely try to check out most of the episodes as long as I have time.

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I checked out them from here before and they're usually 1-2 hours long. Today, they uploaded the Sting's episode, I didn't listen to it fully yet but I can tell that it seems quite interesting even though I'm not particulary fan of him as an artist, I always love hearing musician's stories from different genres/backgrounds. So, I'll definitely try to check out most of the episodes as long as I have time.

Wow that's longer than I thought it would be that's awesome!

• Like 1