Green Day - Jaded in Chicago Soundcheck - Unedited Full (1994)

Squashie

The first clip of Billie playing at the start sounds a lot like Panic Song, that's very interesting!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThibautDookie said:

The first clip of Billie playing at the start sounds a lot like Panic Song, that's very interesting!

definitely is panic song

• Like 2

Uploader is already up to ~750 subs from 500ish this morning, so hopefully the full thing is coming soon

Westbound Sign, Armatage Shanks, Stuart and The Ave, Geek Stink Breath were some early written songs that (some of them) were performed at soundchecksย during Dookie tour.ย 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, dallasthemenace said:

uncensored is cool, but im also hoping for the two songs mtv cut from the broadcast.

That's what they meant by "fullย video".

ย 

3 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

I genuinely wonder what Randy is up to these days

Wellย Robย is actuallyย Rob Cavallo,ย you know, the guy who produced almost all of their albums. He was actually a sound engineer for the show.

2 minutes ago, ABPerson said:

That's what they meant by "fullย video".

Hey cool, you made an account for the sole purpose of being able to make that smarmy comment. nice. welcome to the forum.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, dallasthemenace said:

Hey cool, you made an account for the sole purpose of being able to make that smarmy comment. nice. welcome to the forum.

Haha nah, I've been meaning to make an account for a while, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even be able to physicallyย seeย this without an account.

37 minutes ago, Herroon said:

based on the last paragraph or so, whoever said he's trying to leverage this stuff for his standup career is 100% right lmao

I called it ahaha it was sure.ย 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

I genuinely wonder what Randy is up to these days

Probably spendingย the entire pandemic in his bed trying to figure out Billieโ€™s joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The camera guy steps on Bjs pedal in 2000 light years away and you can see Chunks giving him a telling off followed by Bj giving him the evil eyes.

• Haha 1

Before playing Operation Ivy - Knowledge
A cover song is made by someone else because a cover song is a cover song. It's a cover, it's a blanket. It's a blanket. It's a pillow you can lay on it you can sleep on it. You can do anything you want you can do anything you want. Oh yes you can yes you can yes you can! What a day what a day what a day! This is the greatest day i've ever fucking known

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1