The Network Takeover! Kerrang Interview

purplebenny

I don't trust Kerrang!'s exclusives anymore but I'll appreciate in advance if someone would share what's in it when is out.

35 minutes ago, Squashie said:

This quote, I'm on the floor! 😂😂😂

Mongo Fink: “I became a jockey for dingo racing in 2012. The winters in Australia are lovely and mild. I was bitten by my dingo and suffered from rabies for the next three years. I tried to spread the rabies by biting Piers Morgan on his rear end, and he beat me senselessly. I spent another six months in hospital where I wrote 117 songs while in a coma. It was worth giving Piers Morgan rabies.”

OMFG 😂😂😂😂😂

The Kerrang band member graphics are going to be T shirt designs. I’m calling it now.

Edited by TJChrobo
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

The Kerrang band member graphics are going to be T shirt designs. I’m calling it now.

Can’t wait to spend the money I don’t have!!!!

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Insane interview and awesome artwork! I think this deserves its own thread so I've split it

I put the tweets in the "GD Random News" thread as well

• Like 1

"We told him we designed it to be fun for owners of Jack Russell terriers – also known for being the world’s most irritating K9s."

Is Lenny a Jack Russell? He looks like one I think 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

"We told him we designed it to be fun for owners of Jack Russell terriers – also known for being the world’s most irritating K9s."

Is Lenny a Jack Russell? He looks like one I think 

He's a Miniature Pinscher (or mostly anyway).

• Thanks 1

You don’t often get many band feuds in rock anymore. Can you and Green Day not just learn to play nice and get along like everyone else?
Mongo Fink: “Oh it’s the ‘Green Dave questionnaire’ again. We heard Green Day eats shit sandwiches, but it’s impossible because they don’t like bread. That’s what I feel like when I hear their acoustic song Good Rodents. But serious, I kid the boys in Green Dan. Somehow they’ve pulled it off for 30 years. What’s next? A prequel to Kerplunk!? The pre-pubic hair years.”
Van Gough: “No! Everyone else is stupid, that’s why they play nice! There are heroes and there are villains! Green Day eat urinal cakes! They only wish they could write an album as brilliant as Money Money 2020 or Money Money 2020 Part II.”

🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying.  Do you think they wrote these answers themselves or did a publicist do it?