[FAKE] Green day demo??? (not sure if real)

Banjodewulf2247

4 hours ago, Banjodewulf2247 said:

So i found this somewhere online a long time ago, thought it sounded like green day but i'm not 100% sure if its real or not. Just thought i'd share it.

https://mega.nz/file/zCwymbbK#aK8Hon5VEYPW8-hFS43X72Y15cJD2s-vasGkI7qkHLg

It's probably Viva Death.     It's a song called "The Ultimate Divide" and it's been slowed down to sound like Green Day or something.  

But MACH II and No Fun Mondays just aren't enough.    

Let's get a full album release of Cigarettes and Valentines and a new Green Day album and then I'll be satisifed.   For 2020 anyway.  

*listening now.   Kind of had me going until we get to the title and the singer can't quite sing it.   

Lmao that does not even sound a little bit like Billie. Kind of pathetic to be doing something like this and presenting it as anything other than what it is, no? If this is your own cover, just own it. 

1 hour ago, Americanidiotsareidiots said:

You pulling this crap again? You already did this with the supposed "Clusterbomb" demo. 

hay i just post anything i find that might be interesting Sorry that i'm actually scouring the internet for "lost" green day. and chat about the band cause i like Green day

33 minutes ago, 龑美優 (Miyu Yan) said:

Lmao that does not even sound a little bit like Billie. Kind of pathetic to be doing something like this and presenting it as anything other than what it is, no? If this is your own cover, just own it. 

I can't even sing, nor do i know how to play, i just look for anything related to green day that might be "rare" or interesting. 

5 hours ago, Liam said:

Nope, just a really bad quality recording of a cover

most likely, well at least they did better then i ever could.

I'm not falling for anything a second time. I'm not quite that much of a fool. :lol:

2 hours ago, Todd said:

I’ll put my Nimrod in the blender if you find any “lost” Green Day. 

*begins feverishly scouring the internet*

• Hermione locked this topic