Weird when Warner posted that The Network were signed to them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Weird when Warner posted that The Network were signed to them

I guess it could be a subsidiary or whatever

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I guess it could be a subsidiary or whatever

Yeah but unlike Reprise which belongs to Warner, the name suggests an independent imprint of The Network/Green Day alone, like Adeline.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, penbreaker said:

I have theory. Look at EP cover. There is only Van Gough on it. Why? My theory is each of band members will get own EP. 

I forget which, but either Captain Undies or Z refuses to sing.   Either he has gotten over it,  or his EP could be instrumental. 

• Like 1

I am currently at work, making my millions.   

Not caught up at all, what is the best way to listen to this ep?

Spotify maybe?  

1 minute ago, That Dude said:

I am currently at work, making my millions.   

Not caught up at all, what is the best way to liste to this ep?

Spotify maybe?  

Not yet, it’s in here due to it already being passed midnight in Australia, drops for streaming midnight tonight wherever you are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, penbreaker said:

I have theory. Look at EP cover. There is only Van Gough on it. Why? My theory is each of band members will get own EP. 

Oh I wish!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

oh boy cant wait to listen to this!

hopefully we will have an official statement tomorrow too, with some information about a new LP

Maybe something else too who knows the way Billie Joe is furiously cleaning out his IG today

• Like 1

Fentanyl is definitely the best track here. 

Anyone else think Van Gough's voice sounds super weak on Trans Am compared to his parts on MM2020, You're Wrong, and Tarantula? Weird

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Maybe something else too who knows the way Billie Joe is furiously cleaning out his IG today

What's all this about Billie clearing his instagram of trilogy things and whatnot? What's going on? I feel out of the loop.

2 minutes ago, Boobooo said:

What's all this about Billie clearing his instagram of trilogy things and whatnot? What's going on? I feel out of the loop.

He's just been deleted all of his old posts - seems like in order from oldest to newest. Maybe "Fink" will take over to announce the EP tomorrow? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boobooo said:

It’s gone way beyond that now. He’s deleted hundreds of posts today from 2012 through 2017 so far.

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s gone way beyond that now. He’s deleted hundreds of posts today from 2012 through 2017 so far.

That seems really odd. Is it literally every post, or is he selecting certain posts to delete? 2012... hmm, could it be anything to do with the alcohol problems he had?

1 minute ago, Boobooo said:

That seems really odd. Is it literally every post, or is he selecting certain posts to delete? 2012... hmm, could it be anything to do with the alcohol problems he had?

It seems like every post at this point. Maybe he's achieving it for himself? 

I really think it might be a move for the Trans AM - I just wonder if he'll delete even the more politically charged posts from the last year considering he's such a strong advocate and all.

1 minute ago, Boobooo said:

Literally every post. I’m wondering if it’s a management thing as a way to control social media backlash. Like if you have fewer old posts there are less things people can dig up and use against you somehow. He’s been a lot more cautious and avoiding of comments since the whole SWMRS thing. Maybe he’s getting advice on this? Other celebs who are not as open as he’s always been on social media clean out their socials all the time and just use them for whatever current thing they’re promoting. It sucks I hate it, because he’s always been different than that, it felt like more of a connection with fans than just an IG to promote whatever you’re selling. 

• Like 2

Hmm maybe but I really can't think of anything problematic on his insta, "worst" things would be some political arguing but he usually deleted that at the time when it went too far anyway. If he wanted to clear out anything people might be bothered by his old twitter posts would be the ones to go for lol (although even then it's nothing offensive, just a bit rude at times). Could just be doing it on a whim/to clear out old stuff. 

It is just a wonderful gift for all the most rooted fans. I mean look at the clicks of the EP on youtube, it has hardly been discovered.

• Like 1

I'm gonna do my best to avoid listening to this until the full album is out so I can go in as blind as possible

Not sure how successful I'll be though 

8 minutes ago, frankoz said:

It is just a wonderful gift for all the most rooted fans. I mean look at the clicks of the EP on youtube, it has hardly been discovered.

True. Side project awareness is just a sliver of Green Day fans anyway but the day before the actual release it’s a sliver of a sliver. Enjoy it while it lasts 😄

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, frankoz said:

I don’t know how it works, but it’s not on Youtube yet here but I can listen from the links posted here so don’t know if that counts.

• Confused 1