The Network is back!

Little Boy Named Booze

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

It was brought up and I thought it was “convenient” that only the Coverups and the Longshot were “hacked.”

And that’s what they were hacked with? Lol.

Right?! If he was really gonna get hacked, it would be his main account and not longshot or coverups.  

Nice play, BJA, but we're on to you. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Someone on Reddit said they heard a network song leaked a couple months ago. Anyone know what they’re talking about?

I would absolutely be excited for either band. I love The Network and I love FBHT! I think live streaming would definitely fit The Network better, though. I've never seen a Foxies show live and I would just about die for the opportunity. I hope they'll do one after COVID is no longer an issue and give us The Network now to tide us over.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Lushotology! Omg just seeing that symbol. Could be Network or Foxies but it is 2020 right now :sherlock:. Whatever it is I'm excited for it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I love both The Network and Foxies but agree the scenario would suit the Newtwork better and it is 2020 after all.  Just want SOMETHING!  

Love the song above, missed that before. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jack- said:

Maybe this? 

I remember someone posted it on the gd subreddit a month or two ago claiming it was a new Network song.

Damn. I remember that now most people thought it was fake. Now it seems too much of a coincidence. It’s a cool song I hope it’s real

• Like 1

At first though I totally wanted this to be FBHT thing but now I want it to be a Network this. It would be great. New songs from the Network would totally suit 2020 and no I do not want to see the Rev getting drunk on a livestream in an empty room. That needs to be seen in real life at a bar with a crowd.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Jack- said:

Maybe this? 

I remember someone posted it on the gd subreddit a month or two ago claiming it was a new Network song.

I was about to post this as well. It sounds really legit. Even though The Network was my least favorite Green Day project, I'd love new music from them, especially if it sounds like this leak. (But look where hopeful leaks got us with FOAM).

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love the song but damn it better not be Panicland

omg they're not gonna copy every green day project for godsake 😂 You're a band. Write your own song ahah

• Like 1

I decided in the gym - obviously the best place to think - that it’s got to be The Network.  The Foxies would get drunk and spill drinks on any device they used to try and hack a GD account of any sort.  Those guys in The Network are tech wizards 😂😂😂

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I love the song but damn it better not be Panicland

Well Panicland are releasing a new song tomorrow. Another coincidence? 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jack- said:

Maybe this? 

Sounds like Billie to me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legendary said:

Sounds like Billie to me

Me too. There are always people insisting it’s fake and I thought so too at the time but the timing now is too funny. The Lushotology symbol in the video (as opposed to the album cover image or something else) and the planned October release date released a month before Billie drops a tease of the same image in October.  How can that be fake?  Also the lyrics sound like something he would write, about looking back over the years and changing, memories of music and girls and going away and coming home, etc. Not typical Network nonsense but very Billie.

• Like 1

I say fake. I could be wrong considering I couldn't convince my brain that the first FOAM single was actually Billie's voice at first :P. But the voice sounds off to me. Also it doesn't really sound that Network-y. Like if it is a Network song it's a very bland one, just sounds like a Green Day type song with an effect rather than a proper weird 80s new wave Network song.

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Hope it's not just a Money Money 2020 vinyl lol

Oh god I can imagine this being true. I hope you haven't called it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That song sounds like a Green Day cover band put through a distortion filter. If it's really the Network, it's kind of a lazy addition.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Hope it's not just a Money Money 2020 vinyl lol

It's the only vinyl I DON'T have - so I wouldn't be super disappointed haha.

That Ultimate Test "Leak" really does sound like a Billie in The Network.  Hopefully we hear some more of this sooner than later. I think we all need something to help bring up our moral...

• Like 2

I like Foxboro Hottubs more, but I kind of hope that this is The Network. I was introduced to Green Day few years after Money Money 2020, so I missed it. They only performed like 4 times in 2003-2005, so I would love to see a live stream of them playing, because I've been fantasizing of seeing them live. Of course it would be only a live stream, but still..

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to The Network is back!