Miley Cyrus collab (FAKE)

Westerberg89

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

There seems to be no source for this though.

Yeah googled it and nothing. Dua Lipa and Billy Idol are mentioned as being on the album, that’s it.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I'm interested in that Billy Idol collab mainly because Idol kicks ass.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah googled it and nothing. Dua Lipa and Billy Idol are mentioned as being on the album, that’s it.

That’s a bit of a relief, ngl. Even though I liked MC’s collaboration with Joan Jett and Laura Jane Grace. The thing is, I’m not a fan of the “let’s set up our less-relevant bands with pop artists” trope, it usually doesn’t yield good results.

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Maybe it's just Billie Joe naked on a wrecking ball.

I’d watch that!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Maybe it's just Billie Joe naked on a wrecking ball.

I almost spit out my water...

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I’d watch that!

Me too. 😉

• Haha 3

Hubby sat me down and insisted I listened to some Miley Cyrus stuff, some live covers etc and I hate to say it, I was pretty surprised (she said grudgingly).  I also am loving some of the collabs Yungblud and Machine Gun Kelly have been involved with so am going to try and keep an open mind about this.

• Like 1

I have to say I am pretty intrigued by this now and actually can't wait to hear it if it is real (though like others I can't find anything about it). I haven't ever been a fan of Miley's music nor her off-the-wall antics, but I can also appreciate her for being her authentic self and standing up for everyone's right to be themselves. I really don't understand why people would be upset about such a collaboration. So unless we now also have evidence of Miley abusing people or doing hateful stuff, I really hope this doesn't become the "let's dump on Miley" thread.

2 minutes ago, hey oh what? said:

I hate to be that person... but the only thing that i found it was that And it is pretty fake. 

hahaha featuring Metallica

• Haha 1

Sounds like it would be a sequel to Nightlife lmao, but this is completely fake, sorry, the tweeter confirmed it.

Edited by Americanidiotsareidiots

Yeah Twitter says it's fake.

CLOSE THE THREAD. Too much posts going on GDC this last hour.

9 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah Twitter says it's fake.

CLOSE THE THREAD. Too much posts going on GDC this last hour.

For God’s sake, let’s drink! We can’t waste a thread like this

Was looking forward to the Metallica collaboration. Disappointed it’s fake, this false hope is the worst thing to happen in 2020.

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to Miley Cyrus collab (FAKE)
  • AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic