Geek Stink Breath - Fanmade Music Video

fusdechus

Is not bad, but I didn't like it too much, several reasons:

- Even if the idea is great (I like making compilations for songs, even if I don't really do them because it takes too much time), I think is too close to the original video.

- Most of the videos chosen to make the rest of inserts are pretty bad quality. Even if they are proshot they aren't the best quality. I recognized all the shows that you used, and I'm sure you could use better copies that you could find here in the downloads section.

- I don't know what happened to the audio, but I think is not too hard to use the uncensored version of it.

- I think it would worked better if the lyrics were for all the song and not just the chorus.

Finally, I think the edition itself is great. The fx are cool, far better that I could ever do. I'd be careful with the material I'd pick to edit. Better source material, better results and less artifacts to worry in the final encoding when you upload it into YT.

Best regards, and keep going :)

• Like 1

I liked it, the video editing is well made, and I don't mind too much the not so good video quality of the source material, it gives it a vintage vibe :D Actually, when I was I teenage teenager, I used to make fan videos for GD songs, and this reminded me of the struggle to find decent source material back in 2008's YT, so it's very much appreciated :D 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:37 PM, fusdechus said:

Hey all! Recently finished up this music video. Tell me if you guys like it!

Wow, that was amazing. You did a great job. And I love "Don't Do Drugs Kids." :)