So this is my favorite song from the Trilogy..

Stark

My favorite Trilogy song is definitely Kill the DJ; it's one of my favorite Green Day songs overall. I also have to say I really love the guilty pleasure of Fuck Time and Nightlife. And I agree that the Trilogy is seriously underrated.

The trilogy is loaded with great songs.

Personal favourite is Stay the Night. Stray Heart is awesome too. It's a shame that didn't get a proper single release. Could have done well.

• Love 1

Sweet 16, Stay the Night, Brutal Love, and Let Yourself Go mostly because of the guitar solo

On 6/30/2020 at 8:00 AM, Stark said:

Hi guys, I feel like the Trilogy is a masterpiece and it's so underrated. I love the songs on that albums especially Stray Heart. So today I decided to cover it with myself.

What is your favorite song from the Trilogy?

where did you get that shirt like Billie's?   Also, awesome song!  

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:24 AM, Hermione said:

Nice cover OP! Couldn't agree more about the trilogy. It has sweet love songs, down and dirty party songs, sad and reflective songs. I love it.

There's so many songs I love, Kill the DJ, Fell For You, Troublemaker, Fuck Time, Stop When the Red Lights Flash, Nightlife, Wow That's Loud, 8th Avenue Serenade, Missing You, X-Kid....

But my favourite is Brutal Love :wub:. One of the most beautiful songs I've heard.

Same with Brutal Love!  Plus 8th Avenue Serenade, Stay the Night, Fell for You and a few others.

• Like 1

I want to love Brutal Love but the lines "turn down the lights" then 5 seconds later "dance forever under the lights" really kinda ruin it for me. I know it's a real nitpick but I cant help it. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Brutal love. It’s one of my favorite Green Day songs ever, not just from the trilogy. There’s tons of great songs on trilogy, I really don’t get why people don’t like it as much 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Juliajk said:

Brutal love. It’s one of my favorite Green Day songs ever, not just from the trilogy. There’s tons of great songs on trilogy, I really don’t get why people don’t like it as much 

I was going to say Brutal Love but these days there are others I love equally as much like 8th Avenue Serenade, Missing You, Amy, etc. I was never a fan of DRB when it was released but I love it now

• Like 2

On 7/16/2020 at 12:39 AM, nopride84 said:

ashley or loss of control. i think sweet16 is the worst out of all of them.

Me too 😆 I always skip that one.

Although top faves are a little different I love Loss of Control and top forever fav is FELL FOR YOU (times a gajillion million) fav song off the trilogy and also love Stay the Night, Oh Love, and so much more. 

The Trilogy is a jam packed treasure chest except for one or two I tend to skip but considering it’s 3 full albums skipping one or two is minimal and doesn’t mean that much at all. The Trilogy is a masterpiece. 

• Like 4

The trilogy is still amazing for sure. My favourites are Stray Heart, 8th Ave. Serenade, Wild One, Brutal Love, The Forgotten, Missing You, X-Kid, Fell For You, Angel Blue... basically I love all of it except a few which are alright, they're just not my favourites. There's usually one song I'm not bothered about on every album, ever, anyway. Trilogy 4 life :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 7/16/2020 at 5:39 AM, nopride84 said:

i think sweet16 is the worst out of all of them.

Me too! It sounded more funky on the scraps we heard from the secret shows but the end product was so flat

• Like 3