Billie Joe on Eric in the Morning FB Live Happy Hour

Beerjeezus

@Hermione or another mod, can we modify the thread title to "Billie Joe on Eric in the Morning FB Live Happy Hour"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Squashie said:

@Hermione or another mod, can we modify the thread title to "Billie Joe on Eric in the Morning FB Live Happy Hour"?

I was too lazy to type it out but now that I could copy-paste, I changed it :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jetsrule128 said:

Is this 6 east or west coast ? 

It’s 6 whatever is the time zone in Chicago called.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It’s 6 whatever is the time zone in Chicago called.

Central 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetsrule128 said:

Central 😂

:lol: I keep learning a lot by being in this fandom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:lol: I keep learning a lot by being in this fandom

The 4 different time zones in the US is complicated. Then you throw in Arizona that doesn't conform to our "Daylight Savings Time" deal. Part of the year they are on mountain time and another part pacific... (thank god for google)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What is the actual fuck with timezone? I don't understand a single thing 😂

Since I'm a member of GDC you guys fucked me up with the summer solstice and now timezone. Stop fucking with my brain.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Squashie said:

The 4 different time zones in the US is complicated. Then you throw in Arizona that doesn't conform to our "Daylight Savings Time" deal. Part of the year they are on mountain time and another part pacific... (thank god for google)

:o I thought I was finally getting a hang of it after 10 years

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kaylubd said:

Time Zones are hard. Thank god for World Time Buddy.

And they’re entirely fictional. They were only created in the late nineteenth century when the railroads were built. Before that time varied from city to city and town to town and trains needed a regular way to keep time for their schedules.  Before travel, you never left your small area and it didn’t matter what time they considered it hundreds of miles away. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:o I thought I was finally getting a hang of it after 10 years

Nope. I still can't keep arizona straight. i google it all the time or just ask my friend that lives there what time it is and figure out the difference for me (central aka chicago time)

• Like 2

I was so blissfully naive about the difficulties of time zones before I started doing interviews regularly. And I still manage to fuck it up from time to time.

• Like 1

The Arizona thing is mad, we were there a couple of years ago and it depends where you are, it changes in different parts of the state!  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

I was so blissfully naive about the difficulties of time zones before I started doing interviews regularly. And I still manage to fuck it up from time to time.

Oh yeah, that's always fun — like when you agree to an 8 a.m. interview, thinking it's in EST, and then find out it's on west coast time. No thank you. :lol: 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Oh yeah, that's always fun — like when you agree to an 8 a.m. interview, thinking it's in EST, and then find out it's on west coast time. No thank you. :lol: 

Yuuuuup. One time I did an interview at like 6 PM because the dude was in New Zealand so it was like 10 AM his time. Another time I unknowingly agreed to an early morning one. It was not fun :lol:

Everyone keeps asking about the soap opera thing. Maybe, if it spreads around enough it'll happen!

• Like 1