Billie Joe Armstrong new interview for Sweet 98.5

GreenDayItaly

Billie is adorable. A+ for the interviewer for bringing up the soap opera idea again and encouraging him to pursue it.

• Like 4

Good interview and he seems very relaxed. And looks adorable. So this yesterday and another one via Facebook today. I wonder why he’s suddenly doing local radio interviews. And why a random radio station in Omaha?

Oh, I missed completely that this was a different one, thought it was the one we knew was coming but early.  Too many paint fumes 😂😂.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s possible radio stations reach out and want to talk to him all the time and when he feels like he has something to talk about he accepts. This seemed to be motivated by his NFM project and the single.

It’s actually cool to hear that the radio station has had calls from people saying hey ITWAN was cool, who was doing that?  

But why pick Omaha? 😂 These are just things I wonder about, can’t help it.

5 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

But why pick Omaha? 😂 These are just things I wonder about, can’t help it.

Because they reached out? It really doesn’t matter anymore when all things are on the internet and you can listen to any radio station from anywhere.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s possible radio stations reach out and want to talk to him all the time and when he feels like he has something to talk about he accepts. This seemed to be motivated by his NFM project and the single.

It’s actually cool to hear that the radio station has had calls from people saying hey ITWAN was cool, who was doing that?  

I assume he or rather his management refuses a lot of interviews, because they usually do very few of them with local media during tours, I doubt no one wants to talk to them when the band is in town.

Great interview. I loved it. Billie seems to be more open to promote his No Fun Mondays project rather than FOAM at the moment, but it's understandable.

This is my favorite of the bunch. I just love how geeked out she was about talking to Billie. I like to see that excitement instead of other personalities like oh yeah I talk to celebrities regularly so nbd. Also, I couldn't help noticing she's very pretty! :wub: So going between her and Billie A++ in my book. 

Also, yes please cover the Go-Gos to make their songs tolerable and not annoying :lol: 

• Like 3