Billie Joe to be on Alt AZ Facebook live May 27

Squashie

Please physically restrain me from asking cranky questions about Hella Mega, Morrissey and literally anything else

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

I can’t believe he’s willing to get up that early.

Well with his chronic "ADHD" and all, he probably never sleeps.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Well with his chronic "ADHD" and all, he probably never sleeps.

“ADHD” is such nice euphemism for coke use :ga:

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Idk now that I’m looking at it again, is it a live public Q&A or a regular interview?

Q&A on Facebook Live sounds like exactly that.  I hope all the questions aren’t like “What’s your favorite Green Day song?” And “When are you coming back to Argentina?”  Let’s step it up and get some good substantive questions out there. 

I wonder if he’d answer a question about the songs he’s working on now and whether they are a continuation of the last album’s style or another direction?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Q&A on Facebook Live sounds like exactly that.  I hope all the questions aren’t like “What’s your favorite Green Day song?” And “When are you coming back to Argentina?”  Let’s step it up and get some good substantive questions out there. 

I wonder if he’d answer a question about the songs he’s working on now and whether they are a continuation of the last album’s style or another direction?

I’m afraid that’s the kind of questions he’ll get for the most part...

That’s definitely worth asking. I’d also like to know if he has something to say about their current contract situation, if NFM is coming out as an album and what’s up with his solo career anyway

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I’m afraid that’s the kind of questions he’ll get for the most part...

That’s definitely worth asking. I’d also like to know if he has something to say about their current contract situation, if NFM is coming out as an album and what’s up with his solo career anyway

Ooh yeah those are all good too 👍

I’d also like to know how the shut down of sports has affected their NHL deal and if it’s been canceled or extended.

• Like 3

Where are you seeing “q&a”? It says nothing about a fan q&a on any post of theirs.

edit: the host is taking questions on her insta story. They just happen to also be streaming the interview on their Facebook. 

35 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Where are you seeing “q&a”? It says nothing about a fan q&a on any post of theirs.

edit: the host is taking questions on her insta story. They just happen to also be streaming the interview on their Facebook. 

I saw her story with a countdown to the interview. Where did it show she was taking questions?

Usually when something says Facebook Live Q&A it’s for the purpose of taking questions from the people watching. It’s an interactive format otherwise they could just air a radio interview.

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I saw her story with a countdown to the interview. Where did it show she was taking questions?

Usually when something says Facebook Live Q&A it’s for the purpose of taking questions from the people watching. It’s an interactive format otherwise they could just air a radio interview.

It appears she deleted the story with the question box. 

My point is, the post does NOT say, anywhere,  “q&a”, it just says it will be streaming on their Facebook page. 

44 minutes ago, Squashie said:

It appears she deleted the story with the question box. 

My point is, the post does NOT say, anywhere,  “q&a”, it just says it will be streaming on their Facebook page. 

???  In the OP it says “Q&A on Facebook Live with Mo”  in the graphic on the IG post

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

So it's now 8:30 and still nothing?

It’s only 5:30 in Arizona...

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

It’s only 5:30 in Arizona...

Aaaaaaaah. I putted my alarm for nothing. I'm going back to sleep.

Pretty cool, short and sweet.  Looks like he’ll bring all the NFMs together to stream as an album and keep adding to it,  awesome.

• Like 4

I think every interviewer is told they have ten minutes 😄

This one was pretty good. So Adrienne is always bugging to do another Boo record? Cool I always assumed she was the reluctant one not really being a professional musician/singer.  Great that he envisions putting out more music with his kids too that would be awesome.

Annoyed me how the DJ kept calling the Blondie song “Daydreaming” 😤 C’mon, music is your job! 

So he sort of said he envisions putting these covers on streaming and continuing to do and release more going forward. Like he said in the other one, easier than writing songs I guess.  

• Like 1

All that white hair!!!

Secondly, he looks amazing in this. I want him to do my makeup.

I guess he just has fun with the covers and with the fact that he can release stuff freely these days, so it doesn’t look like he’s going to stop anytime soon. “Neverending album” makes it sound like he has quite a lot of dedication

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

What happened to that hair 😂

Something magical 💕

• Like 1
  • Haha 3