Billie Joe to appear on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on April 6th

Yosuke Hanamura

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

In front of no audience?

Jimmy is filming from his house via a cellphone and video conferencing his guests in. Quite funny actually. 

Guessing it’s a another home shot video performance, but would be even better if Billie is a “sit down guest”. 

I’m so glad he’s doing this I love the At Home Edition.  He’s listed as a guest for Monday on the NBC page along with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.  Maybe he’ll do one of his No Fun Monday covers. God bless that man for staying so busy! 

What's so great about these late shows still filming new content is its totally thrown together and "unscripted". Colbert is doing some great from-home content too.

He really knows how to make Mondays fun. I’m so excited for No Fun Monday now 😄

This is more content than they were doing for the FOAM promotion and I find that hilarious 

I hope it's an interview AND a performance!

Is there anyway to watch this online? I don't have cable or satellite television. I always miss out on that stuff. Not once seen them live or on tv..

39 minutes ago, iTokerBoySwag said:

Is there anyway to watch this online? I don't have cable or satellite television. I always miss out on that stuff. Not once seen them live or on tv..

It’s always on the Tonight Show’s You Tube channel the next day (and on the nbc tonight show website)

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s always on the Tonight Show’s You Tube channel the next day (and on the nbc tonight show website)

Yeah, but that's the only place I've ever been able to see anything. I'd just like to see it when it aires for a change.

I wonder if they’re getting ready to release a new single. Seems like there’s a lot of promo lately, although it’s all Billie only.

17 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

I wonder if they’re getting ready to release a new single. Seems like there’s a lot of promo lately, although it’s all Billie only.

I assume it’s just Billie keeping busy and the fans happy.  I can’t imagine they’d release another single now with everything on pause. Maybe he’ll promote his cover a week thing and do an acoustic rendition of one of them. 

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I assume it’s just Billie keeping busy and the fans happy.  I can’t imagine they’d release another single now with everything on pause. Maybe he’ll promote his cover a week thing and do an acoustic rendition of one of them. 

I get Billie staying busy and keeping fans happy, but he can do that exclusively online. He’s actually making appearances on shows watched by millions. That seems more like promotion.

34 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

I get Billie staying busy and keeping fans happy, but he can do that exclusively online. He’s actually making appearances on shows watched by millions. That seems more like promotion.

I think it’s more for charitable causes if anything. The iHeart concert was for charity and Fallon’s show promotes a different charity every night. I could see him joining these efforts because he wants to help in some way. He’s not promoting anything or he wouldn’t have gone on the iHeart show and played a fifteen year old hit. 

I mean to be fair they “still” have a tour scheduled and a new album out. Him showing up on shows

people may look up what he’s doing now 

I think he’s just low key doing GD stuff and whatever he wants just now but I have wondered if they’ll do something to ramp up interest once life gets back to normal.

Oh Yeah has just reached no 1, but it would make sense to release another single. Maybe later when the corona drama dies down a little

Yay!!! 👏 I dream of another acoustic performance of any song from FOAMF. Aside from the highly expected cover, these are two different things ;)

Archived